Who has gotten a wonderkid to become World Player of the Year?

Enough of the douchbag comment. Sometimes people post in the wrong section. Get over it. Next comment mentioning anything about a tactic will get an infraction.

Enough of the douchbag comment. Sometimes people post in the wrong section. Get over it. Next comment mentioning anything about a tactic will get an infraction.

Move the thread in the right section and there won't any problems at all.

Simple as that.

All of the 'douchebag comments' are simply a suggestion that this thread be moved to the correct section where we would be delighted to help the OP. Can we do that and carry on the conversation in the right place?

Move the thread in the right section and there won't any problems at all.

Simple as that.

I do not have permissions in this section to do so.

All of the 'douchebag comments' are simply a suggestion that this thread be moved to the correct section where we would be delighted to help the OP. Can we do that and carry on the conversation in the right place?

No they really arent. If people really were suggesting it should be moved into the correct section, they would post in the moderator requests threads.

It is also extremely childish not to help because it is posted in the wrong section.

Not even permission to close the thread?

Although...i agree, that isnt funny anymore.

Didn't notice there were 4 pages to this before I commented. Sorry

Me.

(****, post to short).

Yes i've done it. Woo I helped.

Ever since FM12 I've always made Pjanic to become an AS Roma's Legend and win the Golden Ball xD

I have a regen who got it, im in 2028. That allione from velez has come close also.

i had some mental regen striker on fm 13, Richter was his name...scored 90 odd goals in one season lol