JVUnited

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

When I play FM I start with English clubs and I love to try and develop the youth players at clubs, instead of buying loads of foreigners or getting lucky with randomly brilliant regens.

With some saves, like Southampton for example, this was really good, as they have quite a few players with good Premier League potential. But then with other teams, like QPR, they literally have no-one in the youth set up who will turn out to be worth keeping around.

Does anyone know the teams with the best youth set-ups with players of first team potential? And not just at Premier League level...

INF (French Club) - Best facilities, Youth Recruitment Etc.. They are below the National League though so you would have to move them to National League using editor.. If you don't know how I could possibly upload the database tonight with them active

INF (French Club) - Best facilities, Youth Recruitment Etc.. They are below the National League though so you would have to move them to National League using editor.. If you don't know how I could possibly upload the database tonight with them active

could you i would be keen to give them a go

You can always upgrade your youth facilities and recruitment over a couple of seasons, I find that more interesting and challenging to be honest rather than starting out getting batches of wonderkid regens.