Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I am sorry if this has already been done, but i have had a look and couldnt see anything on it. In previous years, the best youngsters have a potential of -10 - unfortunately my game is playing up and cant see the editor. Was wondering who have the -10 on FM11.

I feel i have uncovered a couple of GEMS - i am playing as PSG and their youth set up is immense - in 2nd season, just came 2nd in the league

GK - Areola
RB - Jallet - But just sold 19 yr old Tamba looks quality
LB - Sabalya - Youngster coming through (Awesome too)
CB - Sakho
CB - Toloi (Next Lucio) or Galeano (next Samuel) - both are quality youngsters
CM - Sankhara or Casemiro - both quality youngsters
CM - Paula Henrique
RW - Guiliano or Yassien
LW - Eden Hazard
CF - Neymar
CF - Babacar

On the bench is all youngsters - Bikoya, Bil, Ikorko - all immence youngsters.

Hope that helps anyone - if anyone can help on the -10 potential would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
Aaron Ramsey is the only -10 but there are many good players with 180+ PA's (Paulo Henrique, Neymar)

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ramsey is the only -10.

You ahve a colection of some of the best known -9's mixed with some players with a fixed PA of over 180.

As you're playing in France i suggest raiding Lens for their youth talent, they ahve about 5 -9 players. :)

Reaction score
a minus rating is what they give younger players

basically it means there potential ability is not set - i think a -10 is a potential ability between 165 and 185. -9 between like 150 and 165 and so on down.

hope that helps.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

a minus rating is what they give younger players

basically it means there potential ability is not set - i think a -10 is a potential ability between 165 and 185. -9 between like 150 and 165 and so on down.

hope that helps.

Thank you for all your responce on this subject

Status
Not open for further replies.