Who in the forum starts off managing Scottish teams?

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity,the reason being is that you dont often see a lot of scottish team threads about much now,and im starting to think that im the only one playing in Scotlands leagues,what team in scotland do you manage(if you do of course)
And how are you getting on so far.

Cheers guys.

Yeah, i have a custom scottish league save i always start with Rangers.

20 teams in prem,champ, div 1, and 2. (3 up, 3 down with playoffs)

and then 2 semipro/amateur highland and lowland confernces with 15 teams each. winners in playoff to join Div 2

Scottish Cup, Challenge Cup, Highland Cup (for conference only) etc..

Always start a save with the club i support (Rangers) last year it lasted from start to end and will embark on another adventure with them when the full game is released other than that i'm thinking of taking my local team up from the highland league to the champions league!

Yeah, i have a custom scottish league save i always start with Rangers.

20 teams in prem,champ, div 1, and 2. (3 up, 3 down with playoffs)

and then 2 semipro/amateur highland and lowland confernces with 15 teams each. winners in playoff to join Div 2

Scottish Cup, Challenge Cup, Highland Cup (for conference only) etc..

Sounds good,never been a fan of custom edits and that though somehow...

Always start a save with the club i support (Rangers) last year it lasted from start to end and will embark on another adventure with them when the full game is released other than that i'm thinking of taking my local team up from the highland league to the champions league!

Started off in the beta with a gers save it was a disater,sacked in October 1st season.Now i have started off a hamilton accies save which seems to be doing ok so far,take a look if you like.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s/183389-hamilton-academical-accies-back.html

Sounds good,never been a fan of custom edits and that though somehow...

I started a few years ago, never a fan of the play each other 4 times thing, so just got used to it year on year.

I start off with Celtic every year, with the intention of winning the Champions League. No such luck, yet, but I did manage to win the Europa Cup in 2011.

This year, I'm going to try something different by bringing my youngsters through and aiming to win the Champions League with a squad of Scottish players and in the long run, hopefully change the face of Scottish football by making them a force to be reckoned with, among the likes of the German and the Spanish.

I started a save in FM 14 with Brechin City (used to live there) and frankly-I was pants lol. May try again though

I started a save in FM 14 with Brechin City (used to live there) and frankly-I was pants lol. May try again though

Haha thats what its all about ajt09 being rubbish like me too,at least i know im not alone haha...

Always start my first game with hibs as I'm a hibs fan, managed to win the championship by 17pts and currently sitting 2nd in the prem 2points behind celtic