Who inspires you?

Former Saracen Richard Hill has always been an inspiration for me. He is one of those people who just gets on with their job but don't get much credit and he was probably one the reasons why England won the world cup in 03. Another reason is because in 05 he got a terrible knee injury that made him virtually play on one leg but was still on of the top performers until he retired in 08. Such a Hero :wub:

Last edited:
Former Saracen Richard Hill has always been an inspiration for me. He is one of those people who just gets on with their job but don't get much credit and he was probably the reason why England won the world cup in 03. Another reason is because in 05 he got a terrible knee injury that made him virtually play on one leg but was still on of the top performers until he retired in 08. Such a Hero :wub:

Richard Hill is a legend like. But I wouldn't say it was him who won the world cup, Neil Back/Dallaghio had a part too. Absolutely awesome back row.

Paul Weller inspires me because he is one of the best musicians this country has ever produced.

Former Saracen Richard Hill has always been an inspiration for me. He is one of those people who just gets on with their job but don't get much credit and he was probably the reason why England won the world cup in 03. Another reason is because in 05 he got a terrible knee injury that made him virtually play on one leg but was still on of the top performers until he retired in 08. Such a Hero :wub:

What about Barry Scott?

Richard Hill is a legend like. But I wouldn't say it was him who won the world cup, Neil Back/Dallaghio had a part too. Absolutely awesome back row.

Paul Weller inspires me because he is one of the best musicians this country has ever produced.

Yeah forgot to put one of the reasons. How times have changed for england since 2003 :S

David Moyes-proves that you don't money to be successful
My fiance-she gives me pure inspiration to keep going whatever **** that life can throw at me
My Grandfather, who I never got to say goodbye to before he passed on R.I.P

these three inspires me

cherylcole1.jpg

georgiethompson27806730.jpg

danniiminogue34.jpg

Tim McIlrath [Rise Against vocalist.]
Oh yeah, to add on to Tim, these guys here;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2hIBgvi9VA&NR=1]The Used - Empty With You[/ame]

I'd have to say David Beckham he has came along way since his wonder goal against Wimbledon.

Yes mate, Bert inspires me every ******* day

Along with wil francis of Aiden, not the best singer ever but the **** hes gone through hes still probli the nicest guy in the world, met him a few years back and hes brilliant.
*jealous* I'd love to go see them in a concert sometime. :/

Michael Collins(main reason ireland got home rule in 1922) , Nelson Mandela for his work in african politics, Mother Theresa for her charity work and good nature...

Also PELE is a major inspiration,dazzeled the world with his skill with a ball in the 60s and 70s and made people stand(to note his brilliance,40 years on hes still helping people stand(with ******...) (H)