dickdastardly

Reaction score
I currently have Busquets and Yacob alternating in the role, but am looking at taking advantage of interest in both. Thoughts?

Try William Carvalho, in my team he is great !!!

I was going to say Yacob, so tbh I'd just keep him at least. You could sell Busquets and get Goretzka for the future?

Onazi from Lazio has been great as a Half back for my Fulham team

I trained Victor Ruiz from Valencia.

He was s1k.

I'm currently training Pogba to be my half back. I'll let you know if it's either lunacy or genius soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vidal averaged 7.78 In first season playing in that role and 7.92 half way through second season. I have changed the instructions of the role slightly though to compliment him

Javi Martinez?
This.

Javi Martinez doesn't have any weaknesses as a half back. Perhaps only pace, but pace ain't important for a half back.

I'd seven say he's slightly better than Busquets.

This.

Javi Martinez doesn't have any weaknesses as a half back. Perhaps only pace, but pace ain't important for a half back.

I'd seven say he's slightly better than Busquets.

The thing with him is that he can't be bought, at least I couldn't buy him on one save, I had 105M to spend, Bayern even rejected a bid worth 140M, yes! I tapped him up but he said he'll think when a bid is made, seems like he has high loyalty points.

What about Fernando from Shakhtar Donetsk? Anyone got experience with him as a HB?