Who is the best manager to make friends with?

csa99

Reaction score
Never seen a thread like this so thought i'd make one myself,
But i am the manager of Barcelona and i was wandering...
1. what managers would be best to make friends with?
2. What are the pros and cons of making friends with another manager aside from having more chance of an offer accepted?
3. Also what are the pros and cons of making enemies with another manager aside from having less chance of an offer accepted?

Its eaiser to make freinds with managers at smaller clubs than at bigger clubs e.g. real madrid.

if your players like the club of the manager you are praising/slating, they might react to it, i generaly dont bother with this unless im a smaller club and ill be nice to anyone i want to loan players from :)

Your players sometimes react badly if you needlessly attack someone via the media, or even if you praise them. I'd say Wenger though, and maybe R. Madrid manager, SAF if you want to attract the best players like CR9, Shrek or Super Cesc whowillneverleaveArsenalbecausehelovesus

No matter where I begin any save, Mourinho always has the poorest opinion of me. It's probably because I start off at the youngest possible age with international footballing experience. I pretend I got a career ending injury lol. The hate is there even when I start unemployed.

I generally make friends wih Alex Fergusson because I sign a lot of united players and ask for loans from there. I also try to be friends with Mark hughes and Ian Holloway because I like them. Mancini is another I try and be nice to. Generally speaking I tend to argue with Wenger.

No matter where I begin any save, Mourinho always has the poorest opinion of me. It's probably because I start off at the youngest possible age with international footballing experience. I pretend I got a career ending injury lol. The hate is there even when I start unemployed.

Yeah it's Mourinho, nobody in real life likes that man.

Dont even bother trying to be pals with fergie, he hates everyone on the game