Who is the best Motorsport racer of all-time?

Who is the best motorsport racer of all-time

• Total voters
Schumacher isn't as good as people think he is, look at him now.

I would say Ayrton Senna

Schumacher is in a **** car now.

If Vettel continues as he is already going then he could add his name to this list in a few years time.

Schumi.

Alonso and Vettel are becoming great though.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Schumacher is in a **** car now.

If Vettel continues as he is already going then he could add his name to this list in a few years time.

Plus Schumacher is very old now and has said numerous times he is driving for the fun of it now.

I give my vote to Sebastien Loeb: he is really dominating last decade.

In F1 I think Vettel could become one of the greatest. But my favourite will always be Kimmi Raikonen!

As an Argie I have to say Fangio, but as a semi-rational human being I'll just say that, as much as we'd like to, we can't just pick one. The've all been true greats, some of them still are and sume will be even greater, and picking one would be nothing short of disrispectful to the others.

Has to be Ayrton Senna, by quite a long way in the end. But, For runner up I'm going to give a shout to Ricky Carmichael, because he is, simply put, the GOAT. Or at least when it comes to motocross. His impressive resume includes two perfect seasons, winning every single race in a 24 race season.