Who Is The Best Player In The Game

• Thread starter Robbie Fowler Is God
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 4K
R

Robbie Fowler Is God

who is the best player in the game, strikers, midfielders, defenders, goalkeepers anyone. who rules the game

just who is the best?

Well whoevers worldclass irl

Gk - arenas
Defender - Nik Besagno
Midfielder - Lucas
Striker - Quavas Kirk

in 2020 i guarentee if these players are played - they will be the best ;)

I like Nik Besango, had him in my Man Yoo game, would have been one of the best player sin the EPL at 19 if only I played him :D

yeah with all the playwers in mentioned , they need games and will develop in to awesome players

the obvious, messi, borre, kompany, fred etc

most players from gremio, boca, independente, athletic club, internacional become quality so keep the scouts out there and add a brazil league to your game as you get loads of excellents youngsters coming through and scout them

GK: Reina / Schmeicel
Defence: Vincent Kompany / Jamie Carragher
Midfield: Steven Gerrard / Messi
Attack: Valeri Bojinov / Marcelinho

samleggott said:
yeah with all the playwers in mentioned , they need games and will develop in to awesome players

the obvious, messi, borre, kompany, fred etc

most players from gremio, boca, independente, athletic club, internacional become quality so keep the scouts out there and add a brazil league to your game as you get loads of excellents youngsters coming through and scout them

but with the south american youngsters dont the majority of them get rejected work permits?

From my at best minimal experiences with football manager, I’d say Fernando Torres, but that’s from some earlier upper league experiences of mine and I rarely make the purchase these days seeing as I’m more of an LLM kinda guy, these days, it’s all about getting my hands on a cheap bargain.

GK - Ochoa/ Cech
Defender - Kompany/Chivu
Midfielder - Cristiano Ronaldo/ Diego
Striker - Tevez/ Eto'o

Javier Mascherano is the best DM
Brede Paulsen Hangeland is a brilliant cheap CB

Cavenaghi can be picked up from Spartak Moscow for between £5-£7m and is guarantueed to score shitloads

blaineyboy said:
but with the south american youngsters dont the majority of them get rejected work permits?

yeah a lot of them do but its nice to see who doesnt, or add them to your shortlist and look at them gain next season and try again

if you want them bad enough and they are good enough youll get them

boozad said:
Cavenaghi can be picked up from Spartak Moscow for between £5-£7m and is guarantueed to score shitloads

Him and Cesar Delgado were immense for my Ajax team but they both **** out in the Premiership (on 2 seperate saves), i'd still buy him again though because I know what he's capeable of.

My best player on the game is Mascherano, best. DMF. EVER.

Ive had Cavenaghi in every game Ive played and hes been outstanding. And yea Mascherano is awesome

So Cavenaghi again, I wasn't that impressed with his attributes this time around, but maybe I'll buy him, even though he's probably already 29 now (2011).
How about Calaío (making about 400 goals in 350 matches for Torino in FM2005) and Pinga (the greatest midfielder I've ever noticed) in this edition? They were the best

they were awesome on the last one,duno what they're like on this one though