Who is the best wonkerkid in the game

Footy4Life89

Banned
Reaction score
Out of the 'cheapish players' no more than 5m which player(s) is/are the best on football manager 12 who has the highest potential who is THE wonderkid

Emre Can? Got him for ~€650k and he's got great potential.

Jack Robinson, he costs more than you're hoping for but he is just pure class.

Jack Robinson, he costs more than you're hoping for but he is just pure class.

I took him on loan for Malaga in my first and second seasons to cover for Monreal and although his stats were still lowish they both performed extremely well. The plan was to become favoured personnel and try to unsettle him so I could sign him, but i've not carried on with that save for a while.

Aaron Ramsey of course. SI gave him PA at -10, so he can technically become better than Messi.

Marco Verratti, very well known, always performs class with me.

Kinda mis-spelled the thread name...

Mario Gotze

Mateo Kovavic is quite cheap. For him for 6.75mil, he cant join until he's 18 though. Also, Marc Muniesa and Yaya Sanago don't seem to sign contracts with their clubs. So at January, you can get them both for free!

Carlos 'The Ironman' Fierro

This. Beats Erick Torres because he has better potential. If you get him early-on, he is dirt-cheap. Erick Torres, though, is a good alternative and is cheap as well.

I can't believe it hasn't been said yet, but Sime Vrsaljko can be bought for dimes literally and then in turn, becomes a world class player after a few seasons .

If you want an english one smithies or bernard mensah or ravel morrisson

Enviado através do meu Galaxy Ace