Blakefish80

Banned
Reaction score
Who is the best young LWB wonderkid to buy in my new save manageing City. Last time out i bought Atila Turan but he never developed into his full potential.

So who do you guys recomend? (Not Bale as he is AM)

Haha, I use Bale, only takes a season to retrain him to a natural LB. Bangs in 7.5 average ratings for me :)

Coentrao?

Contrao is indeed top class and still very young but he's already quite well known. That's the same reason i don't go for Bale, Clichy etc... I'm looking more for a teenage understudy for Kolarov who has lots of potential and will be world class with the right guidance.

I've placed a bid for this guy. Has anybody bought him before, does he turn into a good player? He looks like he has bags of potential.

2vn45ro.png

Last edited:
Contrao is indeed top class and still very young but he's already quite well known. That's the same reason i don't go for Bale, Clichy etc... I'm looking more for a teenage understudy for Kolarov who has lots of potential and will be world clas with te right guidance.

Dodo from Corinthians for sure, also Diego Renan ( he can play on both sides )

As far as I've seen, nobody compares to Davide Santon ! If you can afford him, buy him ! You retrain him to DL and will fly for you.

Davide Santon
Dodo
Diego Renan

All 3 of them are cheap and develop into some of the best full-backs in the world

you have boateng, just train him to that position :D

If you go for Santon you need to get him early or his price will be massive, if you want someone with high potential but low current ability go for Jack Robinson of Liverpool, has a PA of 170 or something and will sign for other top clubs in England, Cheap as well about 750k i think

How about Armand Traore? Maybe not 'world-class', but will still do a very good job for you.