Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecfc2810

Reaction score
I set up this thread to see who the most famous people you have ACTUALLY MET, you can't of just been to a match and seen them 50yards away, you have to have spoke to them or got an autograph

Mine are

Tiger Woods
Lee Westwood(golfer world rank 4)
Roy Keane
Darren Cambell

Bolo Zenden
Howard of the Halifax Adverts
That's all i can think of for now

Dan Gosling
Tim Cahill
David Moyes
James Vaughan
Victor Anichebe
Tony Hibbert

I've seen the rest of the Everton team only a few yards away from me, but Cahill and Gosling were the only ones that would come up to us and let us take a photo with them

most of the chelsea squad

west ham squad of the 2005/06 season

paul ince and his ***** of a wife

kieron dyer ( flash **** )

Dennis Wise
Hakan Sukur
Nani
John O'Shea
Andy Gray
Andy Cole
Victor Moses
Nile Ranger
Prince Naseem (Boxer)
Michael Brown

But the most famous IMO is probably..

Portugal legend Manuel Rui Costa..

After him, it's got to be Mickey and Minnie Mouse :)

ian wright met him at my mates party! alan smith, jason leonard, nick easter, andy sheridan, joanna lumley, the gmtv cast, paddy ashdown ( im in one of his books)

Ryan Giggs got a picture meeting him when i was like 8, but if i am honest cant rember too much about the meeting,

I had a sit down interview with Danny Mills before 2002 W/C. Dad won a comp on talk sport to go meet him, one to two of us, reli cool and fun guy, bought me lunch at a pub aswell.

Stayed in the same hotel as the Chelsea team, in London, met Chek, lampard, carvaliho, cole and mouriniho

oh and miley cyrus!

for me it's probally speedway riders, like current world champion jason crump and former world champions nikki pederson and mark loram.

Oh, the Satuday's too. They're all bitchs, real whorey stuck up wanna-be ******* :D

i remember sunderland played athlone town in a friendly in 2008 and when the players were training i asked fulop for an autograph but he said that if he gave me one keane would kill him:)

Saw Graeme Souness in a bar in manchester when he managed blackburn, got his autograph, very nice man
I also met Ian Holloway, i saw him in bristol and me and my dad had a chat with him

John Terry
Ray Wilkins
Ludek Milosko (Took me for a West ham trial a few years back< btw hes the wh goalkeeping coach)
Rob Green (at the same time as above)
Lee Bowyer
Paul Parker

graham souness an tommy burns (RIP) both legends

I remember seeing Sunderland in the same hotel as there opponenets Ipswich when Roy Keane was the manager

---------- Post added at 02:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 AM ----------

Oh, the Satuday's too. They're all bitchs, real whorey stuck up wanna-be ******* :D

Now I hate them even more especially the ones in s club juniors

Lionel Messi lives just couple off doors down from me, love a game off fifa with him but he's no competition. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back