Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was 6 i had an accident that put me in hospital for 6 mths and during my time there, the ward i was on was visited by Jim Bowen (Bullseye presenter) i had a picture taken with him which was in the paper. Also about 10 years ago i was in the vip suite at truckfest and the special guests were comedy duo Hale & Pace, i got their autographs (both really nice guys) and pmsl when they took the **** out of my mate.

Dado Prso, Kyle Lafferty lives literally up the street from me, (I've saw his Bentley....;)) and Steven Gerrard when I was on Holiday.:D

Steve Cotterill , Kasper Schmichel , Ross Brawn , Nico Rosberg , Christian Horner (I went silverstone qualifying 09) oh and peteer schmiche sat near me at notts :)

Oh and the legendary Thistle manager John Lambie when I went to Firhill this season to see Airdrie lose 2-0 to Thistle.:(

Oh and the legendary Thistle manager John Lambie when I went to Firhill this season to see Airdrie lose 2-0 to Thistle.:(

John Lambie :wub:

I was at that game too, a rare Thistle win!

frank leboeuf haha what a legend, met all the chelsea team in 2003 the likes of mutu, melchiot, joey cole, petit etc.

My Dad was on a train with Kenny Dalglish,and Kenny sat opposite him ,and apparently is one of the nicest men in existence. Another reason to love the King <3

Theres a very good tatoo shop up the road from me, alot of footballers like to get there tatoos done there. Mostly Arsenal as there training ground in London Colney is just a 5 minute drive. Fabregas and Reyes were in there a few years back, I only knew they were there because a crowd was gathering outside, and when they came out they signed a few autographs, (I had no paper) :( more recently Alex song was in there, Never got to speak to him though :( the only other one is my brother got David Seamans signature when him and my mum met him in Marks and Spencer lol :)

A few thread on this already. But..

Robin van Persie, Frankie Dettori, Robert Pires, most of the West Brom squad, many others. Well, I say many, but there is a few more.

Ricardo Quaresma, Joao Moutinho, and i've seen Ronaldinho just a few meters away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back