Who is the next Drogba/Cardozo?

miraaa

Reaction score
Hi i am looking for a class target man like Drogba & Cardozo.
Dzeko is one of them any other better target man than him?

Yeah, Lukaku is a monster. Yaya Sanogo will also develop similarly. Tall, strong and with great all-round attributes.

yeh i agree, Lukaku is a gunnn and i got him for free :D

brought Lukaku ( one of my first signings) but did not improve as much as I wanted, so I brought the Hulk from Porto, who is massive , quick , skillful and scores lots of goals and still young

I really really like Tomas Necid, he's rather cheap at the start and develops to an amazing target man - tall, strong, and great all-round-skills. Paired with a poacher he's an absolute monster.

I can vouch for you guys on Lukaku...I picked him up at the start of the 2010-11 season for my Chelsea side and he's already got five goals for me, including one in the 88th minute to knock Man United out of the League Cup. You might also want to have a look at Mario Balotelli from Inter; though he's got the size to be a target man, he's more of a playmaker than anything. If you can train him well, he may even be able to be cast in the Complete Forward role like I do with Drogba. It'd be worth looking into.

Lukaku, nobody stands up against him imo.

Thanks all, Wolfsburg offered me 12m for Dezko lol.