Bullardinho

Reaction score
So every year the FM scouts manage to un-earth a right little gem of a player, normally before most European club scouts do IRL. Some examples I can think of off the top of my head being the legend that is Freddy Adu, Enyeama, Mascherano & Tevez, Kallstrom, Zidan, Millan, Vanden Borre, Taribo West.. I could go on forever.

I wanted to find out peoples favourite 'hidden gem' of this years addition of FM? Mine personally has to be Pavel Savitkiy, never heard of the guy before but he is awesome in FM, I wonder if he will fulfil that potential IRL.

Savitskiy is a good shoud! World class monster on my 2023 save!

Maybe Ademoglu, Tariq, Malcom

All good shouts, especially Tariq, I had never heard of the guy before this years FM.

Eran Zahavi?? I still don't know who that is lol.. I will check him out tonight!

What about this Adam Vass?? I have never heard of him but a lot of people are going crazy over him this year.

I'd probably go as far as saying Romero, everyone signs him and he never fails to reach potential.

I find the game is pretty boring if you sign all of these stars because you find out who they are on this, I like finding my own!

Rodrigo De Paul is actually an amazing player on this if you train him right!

Paul Arriola, Lucas Romero, Ed Batalna all been awsome for me. Play them regular and they will be 5 star

Jesus vallejo in term of price/youth/future
Lucas Romero/ Balanta for instant impact

Last edited:
Vallejo is another good one!

A lot of people seem to say Romero, was he not on last years FM though? and I seem to remember him having pretty good potential last year too, not as good but still worth buying!

I'd probably go as far as saying Romero, everyone signs him and he never fails to reach potential.

I find the game is pretty boring if you sign all of these stars because you find out who they are on this, I like finding my own!

Rodrigo De Paul is actually an amazing player on this if you train him right!

Totally agree with this, Hes a beast in my Valencia save and i have only just finished my first season, came 2nd 4 points behind barca which isnt bad i thought, only signed Pione Sisto as Feghouli goes to play in the African cup so i needed a cheap quality winger, other than that i havent done much, Signed Jovic as the board have only given my 2mill 2nd season budget LOL

Conor McGrandle 19Year Old CM, Saw him in my U21 at Norwich so gave him a chance hes been keeping Mulumbu,Howson and Ledesma out of the 1st team.

Alex Munoz, Signed him for QPR 2.3 Million, sold him 3 years later for 38 Million, averaging 7.7 every season. Beast!