robmkdon

Reaction score
who is up for the challenge!

Hi guys, i will be hosting a network game aiming to encourage a handful of dedicated players to embark on the challenge of taking a mediocre premiership side to the heights of footballing glory. I will go on to clarify the rules and outline the requirements of the said players and hopefully you will feel you fit the bill and can join me in creating history. Lets make the top 5 qualifying for Europe year in year out unrecognisable :D

Rules
  1. Must be a team predicted to finish out side the top 10 in the Premier League
  2. User must use hamachi
  3. I do not currently use skype
  4. user must be keen to converse through hamachi and not in game chat
  5. friendly banter is a must
  6. game speed will be universal and settings should be only commentary at full speed with goal action as replays
  7. anyone joining on the challenge must be eager to play a game that defines an era and is a long term game
  8. no poaching other users staff
  9. there is no rules on how you acquire your transfers in terms of your financial plan (installments) it is down to you to acquire the team and ensure the long term financial security of the club
  10. it is imperative that no one sets passwords for their teams as if you leave the game i am lumbered with an unrealistic team however i am 100% trust worthy and would not dream of tampering or allowing anyone to tamper with the team
  11. i am looking for responsive gamers i.e users that are fluid in conversation on hamachi, committed to turning up on time to the agreed start of session and throughout the session it is vital that you play the game smoothly and do not constantly cause other players to stare at a screen for hours with barely any in game time passing
  12. at all times everyone must be respectful of other members and have a good laugh
  13. only the english leagues will be loaded but i will use a large database
finally i hope ive outlined everything that will ensure a long prosperous game and i havent bored you all to death, if any concerns arise during game i would appreciate you coming to me directly and i will deal with any issues.
And above all we are Men so lets act like it, im all about the banter, no ********, whining or moaning.

i hope my thread has caught your imagination and I can gather a handful of committed players who are keen to play the following times:
Monday 6pm - 8pm 9pm-12pm
Tuesday 6pm - 8pm 9pm- 12pm
wednesday 6pm - 8pm 9pm- 12pm
saturdays and sundays are negotiable depending on whos free at what times and so on therefore these will be negotiated on Fridays at 6pm during a short board meeting
again throughout the rest of the week we may add further sessions depending on the situation of users at the time but these will always be notified and agreed by all in advance therefore the above are only the guideline hours

Thank you for taking the time to read my first thread and i hope by the end of it i will find 3 other intrested players to join me the host and my compatriot

If you feel you are intrested leave your name, age, location, supported club and club youd like to be in a brief description alongside any comments you may have and we will discuss through thread untill the spaces are filled by which time I will private message the chosen gamers to inform you of the hamachi details.

I should think we will be using lfc Marshalls most recent summer update

Happy gaming lads! (H)

To begin i will introduce myself . . . I am Robert a.k.a Robmkdon, i am 23, from Bedfordshire, i support MK Dons, my desired club would be decided upon the agreement of you other guys clubs as im a Gentleman and would rather allow you all a clean slate :)

hi, im interested in..but can i play with broken version?:) I'm havent played with fm 12 online yet. I am Norbert from Hungary from Cegléd, i support Chelsea, and my be if its possible i'd play with them.:)

hi Norbert, when you say broken version what exactly do you mean? the idea of the network game is to use teams who are predicted to finish outside the top 10 so possibly the west broms of the league etc so chelsea would not be a useable team. The best way to discover this is to view each teams information panel and it will state their media predicted finish. finally ideally anyone joining the game would be experienced players and confident with networking as it makes it a smoother game. Have you played previous versions online before or have much experience in online gaming. Thank you for responding Norbert your intrest is greatly appreciated

i use skidrow broken version, so i dont know its work online or not, so may be we can try it? okay understand it, so i play with Aston Villa example...:)

hiya mate i'm definitely up for this sounds like a good challenge. i'm tom, 25, and i'm from lancashire, i support blackburn. I have hosted a few successful network games in the past and all your rules sound fair. as for which team i'd like to manage i think southampton tempt me (if we do use lfc marshall's update!).

hi tom, you sound like a top lad pal, consider yourself in mate i will inbox you the hamachi details and you can join room and we will wait on 2 more succesful players before we proceeds as it stands there is me, you and a guy called ryan who all seem to be competent players. Consider yourself in and i will reserve you southampton, if you join hamachi room i will talk to you on there and we can get ready to proceed.

i hope i dont offend you Norbert but for now we will leave it as i would rather not take any chances. but maybe if you can test out your game and get a bit of experience online possibly in the future you could keep an eye out and join one of my games. sorry buddy its just i want to ensure the game is as succesful as possible. in the future drop me a message and i will keep you in mind :)

are u going to use the new update? if so count me in if thats kl with you.

hi veg1ta, im going to need a bit more than that if you could reply with the details outlined in thread and i will consider it from there. also what is your playing experience like?

what do you want to know? i play fm everyday and played lots of network games that never last because the host quits it or its painfully slow.

i live in glasgow, 21 years old and support rangers.

Robby boy wanna count me in im sick off hosting net games now you know im up for a long haul game i would be up for the challenge ill get aaron to come with me ;)

hiya Martin its good to hear from you buddy, i know you well therefore i will definately count you in :) once ive heard back from Tom and hes joined hamachi room we will be good to go i will inbox you the hamachi details and you can join room. Hopefully we will get it up and running shortly :)

a will join not sure the toon are out of the top ten lol but aye al join in wats the himachi password etc

hi im nicky 25 from huddersfield also support the terriers. id like to join thing is id only be able to do the 9-12 every night. i would pick aston villa if there not in the top 10

Hi,
Im Bob 28 fro Fife, Celtic supporter. I have experience of FM12 but am quite new to netowrk games. I would be very interested in this & the times would suit me generally, Would quite like to manage Stoke if possible.

Cheers,

kriss, newcastle, newcastle and played online for quiet while if possible i will be newcastle if not then q.p.r