Who Is Your Favourite Team to Manage?

HarryinHD

Reaction score
The title pretty much explains itself.
Try and give reasons why they're your favourite team to manage in FM09 or the FM10 Demo :)

liverpool to make them crash and burn!!! (6)

On Football Manager 2009 my Favourite team to manage was LOSC Lille Metropole French league they have a pretty decent team and a pretty good budget and its a good challenge i was them for 7 seasons and i won the league 3 times and the champions league twice i enjoyed that game then the ***** of a sister un-installed Football manager so i lost all my games ect ect so

I've had great careers with Fenerbahce, PAO and Carlisle.

Just like picking random teams:D

Newcastle- Take a guess why...

Thanks for that Danny! I agree with the second one but not really the first one... :'(;)

Aston villa - was with them till 2025 and made them the greatest :p
Luton will definately have to be done on FM10 as im from there
Leicester also

Another team I enjoyed managing was Luton in 09 because of their points reduction.

My fave team to manage on 09 is leeds but ill b having a go with boro on 10 fo sho

My favourite team to manage is Wolves (satisfactory team and a nice budget) and Benfica (don't have to explain :))

i like to celtic reason is obvious

but i like a lower leauge challenge

Tenerife on the standard patch was good fun. started unemployed and took them over in november in the drop zone. Got the up to 7th and won it the next year. The board were too tight to give me any funds so i quit for Reading :)

I've always like managing in Italy, I did Udinese once a while back (cant be arsed changing my dynamic sig), and I found that dead fun.
Notts County's a good one too :)

fiorentina are class to manage in 09

man city (all the money and i support them)
Blackpool because the squad is pretty bad and i like challenges

I loved managing Q.P.R and Wigan in 09 :) Haven't played the FM10 Demo much yet so not sure. Also sorry for going off topic but does anyone know why Lewis Edwards in banned?

Celt [FONT=&quot]ic and Vålerenga. Obv[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ious reasons.
[/FONT]