Who Is Your Favourite Team to Manage?

I loved managing Q.P.R and Wigan in 09 :) Haven't played the FM10 Demo much yet so not sure. Also sorry for going off topic but does anyone know why Lewis Edwards in banned?
probably because he keeps making threads, I like the lad as a person but his threads are getting a bit too pointless & frequent..

I loved managing Q.P.R and Wigan in 09 :) Haven't played the FM10 Demo much yet so not sure. Also sorry for going off topic but does anyone know why Lewis Edwards in banned?

Lots of pointless threads I'm guessing.

cardiff nice team to manage, top championship side but no transfer budget so decent challenge

Forest was my favourite, it was before I was on base, I made them alright lol.

Luton- Got promoted 3 succesive times and error occured

Liverpool- Good team to get immediate titles ect.

Arsenal- Can go many years with them and get there youth up and get some good cash.

Montenegro- Great international challenge however i only managed to get to world rank 13th.

Leeds- Can win the prem within 4-5 seasons.

MK Dons- Good side for division.

Custom Liverpool Reserves- Made in editor and put in conference to work my way up.

Crewe Alexandra- JOEL GRANT

Reading- Get a great side in first season.

Stoke- You can get a good few seasons.

Athletico Madrid, just because of Aguero
or Valencia because of Villa, silva and mata
also theyre good teams, but not amazing teams, and can win titles and are in european comps...

Celtic becasue I support them but I also like to put my local team Petershill in the Scottish Third Division and go them.