Who is your second favourite team?

• Thread starter Thread starter tom lfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 152
  • Views Views 9K
dont really have a second team but ive allways liked reading since they gotpromoted to the prem even though what steven **** done to cech whilst a reading player :( also like to check on stevenage and allways want them to do well

Bournemouth - Local team, parents have season tickets, get to as many games as I can. Good to see them doing well at the mo.

I don't have second favourite team. Just one and only Dinamo Zagreb.

I support Barca, plus Milan simply because of Pato

But my one true love is United

Soft spot for West Brom, no real reason...just always liked them haha.
West Ham aswell, must be something about the Wests...

I don't follow anyone in particular. If pressed I'd have to say Ajax would be my no1. But Blackpool has grown on me over the last 2 years. Relegation candidates but still go out on the attack. I like that, lose by 1 or lose by 10 it's not going to matter for them they'll either beat enough teams to stay up or they go down in a blaze of glory. No guts no glory as they say. Granted I don't know much about them apart from the last 2 years so I'm bandwaggonning but I like the attitude on the park

BUMP

Not sure if I've posted, but Bournemouth, and maybe Celtic or local clubs I.E Stockport,Tranmere Etc.

Between Airdire, Liverpool,and Hamburg tbh, Airdrie and Hamburg are two very like-minded clubs, Liverpool have more similarites to us than you might think. Though I must say I really enjoy watching Spurs play football :D

First -->
4-hnk-hajduk-split-478.gif

Second -->
Celtic_1227384045.jpg

Third -->
de-borussia-dortmund.bmp
and
logo.gif

Fourth -->
ita_napoli.gif

Fifth -->
110.png