rookiemanager

Reaction score
Just sold a player because he wasnt performing for the team. Fans were upset that i sold him? Yet, i gave this player a chance at least 10 games and he played rubbish.

Has this happened to anyone else before? Are fans in the game have no idea that the player played rubbish?

Yes it did. **** fans. If your club plays well, they'll be satisfied ;)

Hogan...

Depends who it is really and how you play. The fans were upset I sold Kuyt but not only was he getting old he didn't fit into my tactic so had to sell him.

I sold Ledley King because my younger defenders had become superior to him. The fans weren't happy at all, but when I won the league and champions league all was forgiven! If you perform well, they'll love you regardless of who you buy/sell.

I sold Ledley King because my younger defenders had become superior to him. The fans weren't happy at all, but when I won the league and champions league all was forgiven! If you perform well, they'll love you regardless of who you buy/sell.

I wouldnt be happy if you sold Ledley what were you thinking, but then again you said you won the league and champs league so i forgive you too.:)

I wouldnt worry about it too much, as long as your successful the fans will soon forget about it. The same has happened to me a few times and after 6 months they soon focus on something else.

Agree with everyone else as long as the players are ok with it as well, if you play well your fine.