Who needs attribute/value changes since 11.3.0 Update?

nani17united

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am just getting my database ready for a new save with either Bolton or Birmingham.

I have got the latest transfers (ie: Sahin and Altintop to Madrid etc), but am just trying to edit some players attributes (realistically of course). Also changing some values of players (ie: Denilson at Arsenal is not worth 5.5 mil like in the game - and you have to pay 10 million or something to actually sign him).

So what players need attribute changes? Who has imrpoved/deteriorated recently? Who wants out of clubs, therefore their value/asking price is less?

Thanks!

Naivety; love it. So Carlton Cole should still cost 11 million to buy, despite West Ham being relegated? Haha, I think not mate.

Naivety; love it. So Carlton Cole should still cost 11 million to buy, despite West Ham being relegated? Haha, I think not mate.

Who's more naïve here? The person who wants to revamp huge amounts of players or the one that trusts the actual research and hard work already done?

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Oh and also, you can't modify the sale value of a player from the editor, the game determines it itself.

Who's more naïve here? The person who wants to revamp huge amounts of players or the one that trusts the actual research and hard work already done?

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Oh and also, you can't modify the sale value of a player from the editor, the game determines it itself.

No it doesn't :) You can do it

Oh and also, not huge amounts of players, just some in Wigan, West Ham etc. Carlton Cole is not now worth 11 mil, nor is Scott Parker worth 15 mil. They will now be available for cut-price transfers. Denilson no longer wants to be at Arsenal, nor Tevez at City - therefore their hapiness should be changed. So really, I think you are more naive.

Oh and also, not huge amounts of players, just some in Wigan, West Ham etc. Carlton Cole is not now worth 11 mil, nor is Scott Parker worth 15 mil. They will now be available for cut-price transfers. Denilson no longer wants to be at Arsenal, nor Tevez at City - therefore their hapiness should be changed. So really, I think you are more naive.

No, you're exactly what's wrong with the community. People wanting to dabble with things their knowledge is limited and biased of.
There's no reason to modify any of these things now because the further the summer advances, the more of those situations unlock and actual transfers happen.

Of course their values are lower, it's because they've been relegated.

Want to lower those values without playing around with the players... simply move West Ham to the Championship and it will be done automatically.