Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Lower league play like barcelona

Hello and welcome to my football manager 2016 433 formation ive been using it in fmt mode and for the members who dont know what fmt mode is its fmc I cant go in to great detail about the tactic but its been very impressive so far and would like to share it with you all.

The Tactic
View attachment 212964View attachment 212963

Ive used controll in this tactic and has been very effective so far over the two seasons weve scored 199 goals pretty good stats the tactic is simple but as you can see it works really well.

View attachment 212962View attachment 212961View attachment 212960

First season I had any johnson and he was a beast he got most of the goals for me in the first season.

View attachment 212959View attachment 212958

*On match day I used the istant result pressure cooker and play to win
*On training use fitness hgih and team cohesion

I have only used this tactic in fmt so I hope it works in normall mode and gets you winning games.​
Download have fun leave feed back.View attachment 212947[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
and then you see that guy with 33 goals with barely a rating over 7 than you think it might be a problem with the release.
srsly i cant really have fun when you are forced to play as counter (which is op like ****) + the fact that no matter how good your teamp plays, players end up with ****** ratings. M.E was way better begining of last week

and then you see that guy with 33 goals with barely a rating over 7 than you think it might be a problem with the release.
srsly i cant really have fun when you are forced to play as counter (which is op like ****) + the fact that no matter how good your teamp plays, players end up with ****** ratings. M.E was way better begining of last week

yes I agree the rating suck on players its some thing ive never really noticed when youre striker is scoring loads of goals dont really pay attention to ratings my self