Who of these STs can play AMC Trequartista?

Sc00by

Reaction score
I have a squad built around a 442 but its struggling away from home and Im trying to use a new system without a striker, but 2 inside forwards and a trequartista.

I have...

Destro
Ademilson
Benzia
Niang
Bakkali(hes out on loan and not ready for 1st team yet)
Benteke

If none of these are really suitable, can anyone name me someone ideally suited that would be interested in coming to my Villa team thats finished 5th and 4th(failed to qualify for CL though). needs to be fairly affordable.

Destro develops into a great trequartista.
View attachment 297263

I know i'm a lot further in than you, but that gives you an idea of good he gets. Been on that level for about 5 years now too.

im in season 2 with Bham just got prom and i got destro on a free!! hes epic 16 games 11goals 6 assists hes keeping me in top 6, hes worth 8mil

Yea hes been great for me at ST, but I need him to play CAM. Lukie can you show me the same screenie but with Trequartista stats highlighted please.

Hes not up to that standard yet on mine, hes not far away though.

EDIT - yea actually hes not close to your Destro yet...

Last edited:
Yea hes been great for me at ST, but I need him to play CAM. Lukie can you show me the same screenie but with Trequartista stats highlighted please.

Hes not up to that standard yet on mine, hes not far away though.

EDIT - yea actually hes not close to your Destro yet...

There you go.

View attachment 297273

He'll need time to develop those mental attributes though. They will keep getting better with time.
If you're looking to bring someone in try Gaston Ramirez from Southampton. Not sure about your budget, but he cost me £15m at start of second season. Sold him on for £29m to Marseille after 7 seasons at 29.

View attachment 297277

View attachment 297270

Does he train to AMC?

Should I sell the others?

Will take about a season and a half to train him as an AMC, if he's playing there at the same time. Worth the trouble though imo. Sell the others unless you use them elsewhere, apart from ademilson. Develops into a beast of a poacher.

Ive looked at them all and it seems Destro and Benzia are the 2 that look godly at Treq. Benzia actually looks better than Destro as Treq.

Ademilson looks good too I just have to train his Passing.

I've had a small degree of success with developing ademilson as an AML, so i'm sure he can become an AMC

Ive looked at them all and it seems Destro and Benzia are the 2 that look godly at Treq. Benzia actually looks better than Destro as Treq.

Ademilson looks good too I just have to train his Passing.

Not sure about Benzia. Looks ok. Nowhere near destro on my save though.

View attachment 297308

Perhaps training him as a treq for a few years would improve him though.

Hes better than that now on mine and hes 19.