ILoveLamp

Reaction score
View attachment 46661

Agents are becoming a huge part of modern football.

The close links between Jorge Mendes and Wolves has further increased the debate on agent power.

Jorge Mendes:
View attachment 46662

List of Mendes clients:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gestifute/beraterfirma/berater/413

In this challenge you can take charge of any club.

There is just one simple rule:

- You can only sign players from one designated agent

Feel free to join in

MY ATTEMPT WITH WOLVES

View attachment 46660

I prefer to play FM Touch for speed. As such the agents aren't correctly named so I've taken Ruben Neves agent to be my designated agent, Ivan Duarte aka Jorge Mendes.

He currently has four clients at Wolves.

View attachment 46659

Ivan has an established list of clients...

View attachment 46658

Unfortunately only a few want to join me at this stage...

View attachment 46657

The list of available signings from Ivan Duarte isn't the greatest during the first transfer window. Perhaps if we reach the Premier League the list on interested players should improve.

Joao Carvalho
On loan from Benfica

View attachment 46656

A highly rated youngster. All we have to pay is £900 a week wages.

Nelson Oliveira
£10m from Norwich

View attachment 46655

I had Porto midfielder Andre Andre lined up for a £4.1m move until he failed a medical so I swooped for Oliveira on deadline for £10m. He will score goals at this level for sure.

Ivan Duarte now has 6 clients at Wolves. A promoting-winning season could see his clients rise in value and attract interest from bigger clubs

View attachment 46654

Jan 1st

We are almost certainly heading for the Premier League

View attachment 46597

Key to our success is a non-Ivan Duarte client Benik Afobe with 27 goals in 27 games. Duarte clients Ruben Neves, ***** Boly and Diogo Jota have played significant roles. Unfortunately Helder Costa has struggled to adopt to a central striker role and looks to be on his way out of the club.

The transfer kitty is empty so I will have to sell to buy though at the moment only Joel Perreira and Hull midfielder Evandro are interested in joining the club.

View attachment 46596

January 2018 Window

One ID client out, one in

Helder Costa, unable to fill the striker role I asked of him, departs for a fee of up to £21m, a club record and some profit for Duarte

View attachment 46595

View attachment 46594

Our selection of potential signings from Duarte included none other than Marcos Rojo who requested a transfer from Man Utd during the window. However his £21m asking price is too much at this stage.

We did sign Marvin Zeegelaar for £4m towards the end of the season.

View attachment 46593

View attachment 46592

Last edited:
WOLVES REACH THE PREMIER LEAGUE!!

View attachment 46492

We clinched the title early and finished with a record 116 points.

View attachment 46489

Unbelievably we reached the FA semi finals beating Man City 4-1 and Bournemouth 5-1 en route to a 3-2 defeat to Arsenal at Wembley.

View attachment 46490

Now things get interesting as several of ID's clients want to join us in the Premier League. I will also add the Portuguese league to hopefully increase Ivan Duarte client list. He currently has just over 50 clients.

View attachment 46491

No pressure!!

View attachment 46487

With over £35m to spend (plus whatever I bring in) Ivan Duarte is licking his lips...

View attachment 46488

...and cashing a few cheques!

We signed some Premier League experience in Rojo, Indi and Slimani. Andre Andre (so good they named him twice!) is an experienced centre midfielder and Victor Garcia is a good right back, not my first choice but Southampton's Cedric was too expensive in the end.

£79m spent with Duarte to date.

View attachment 46486

Last edited:
Happy agent, happy team??

View attachment 46485

We start life in the big league in spectacular fashion sitting 3rd in December!

DIOGO JOTA is undoubtedly the star man with 20 goals in 19 games. Ivan Duarte will be hopeful he keeps up this form and attracts the attention of some of the bigger clubs in Europe.

View attachment 46483

View attachment 46484

Only the goalkeeper is a non-Duarte client. His main goalkeepers are Ederson and Oblak so I think John Ruddy is safe for now.

View attachment 46482

Last edited:
View attachment 46350

For our first season in the top flight we were sensational.

We even occupied 2nd place for a week but we faded towards the end of the season as our small squad struggled with the demands of Premier League football.

View attachment 46349

DIOGO JOTA was unbelievable all year. 37 goals in all competitions, 28 in the league and almost claiming the Golden Boot. Add to that the most assists, man of the match awards and chances created.

View attachment 46348

View attachment 46347

As we approach January we are proving the doubters wrong who thought we were a one-season wonder and would be down fighting relegation as predicted.

View attachment 46337

The squad is almost complete and excluding Duarte's world class clients we can't really improve much.

Well that was until one of his goalkeepers expressed an interest in joining the Wolves revolution...

View attachment 46339
View attachment 46338

£40m for a man just shy of his 32nd birthday is crazy but what the ****, it ain't my money and the signing of Patricio completes the set... We now have a full Ivan Duarte starting eleven!

View attachment 46336

Just caught up with this story. Cool concept, and you're smashing it! Is ID taking on promising Portuguese regens too?

Just caught up with this story. Cool concept, and you're smashing it! Is ID taking on promising Portuguese regens too?
Cheers. He has one or two further stars but not a lot. That may change after a season or two more of having the Portuguese leagues loaded now

Our progress is not going unnoticed as some bigger clubs are sniffing round our players now.

Cedric has the most interest...

View attachment 46235

Ivan Duarte is in this game to make money so we will struggle to hold on to players expecially if there is significant profit to be made for both parties.

We won the League Cup last season and enter another cup final this year, this time in the EUROPA LEAGUE!!

View attachment 46234

Upon reaching the final we were in 5th spot in the league so it was much more important than a cup final as we were now 90 minutes away from the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

However we ended the season in blistering form and secured a Champions League spot via the league.

View attachment 46233