Hernanes

Reaction score
I'm in my first season with Deportivo La Coruna and it's the first time I see that Real Madrid is really struggling. The race for the CL places is really intense. Even my team has still a chance to reach them, although my predictions for the season were really bad. Surprisingly Malaga and Athletic are ahead of the usual favourites for the top4 and at the moment Real may go into the Europa League.

Here are standings with 6 games to go for my team:

View attachment 261575

Did you also have experiences with such surprising results in the first season? Normally Real and Barça are dominating with Malaga being good for a surprise due to their sugar daddy.

Yeah I did a.madrid recently and r.madrid were poor. I find la Liga annoying because generally its two horse race. Barca walked the league and the standings looked very similar to yours. You have done well with Depo and I admit I loved their football when they won the la Liga 10years ago. And finished second a few times.

Might do a season with them too!!! What tactics do you play???

You stay classy......

So the season is over and Real became 7th and they sacked Mourinho:

View attachment 261601

Real lost a lot of their matches: 4:0 against Athletic, Atletico and Valencia. Unfortunately I played two draws against Levante and Sevilla (both 2-2), so I couldn't reach the cl spots. Next season will be even better, at least I hope so.

I play with my own tactic which brought me a lot of success in La Liga. I became 4th with Betis, 6th with Mallorca and 5th with Osasuna. Now I am 6th with Deportivo.

View attachment 261602

I often struggled to find the net until I bought Junior Moraes (my new Rivaldo) from Metalurg Donetsk for 2mio. He, Riki and Belluschi were really good:
View attachment 261603

Last edited:
I've recently started a Deportivo career (unemployed and sunday league experience, first team to give me a job).

In the just past, 2015/16 season, my side finished 2nd behind Real Madrid. That madrid side only managed 79 points, with Barca dropping down to 4th place by some way.

I think Marid and barca do eventually lose their dominance as they never seem to buy many players, and there squads just begin to age quite quickly, leaving them in 2016 with many over 30's.

Zonal marking + press more + High def line is a no no.

AI is stupid. You would get raped using that against someone online.

I finished 4th with Granada first season, behind Real, Barca and Valencia

So the season is over and Real became 7th and they sacked Mourinho:

Basicallyk, its becasue they play the "4231" where often only one MC is left in midfield to defend . They struggle big time against teams playing narrow and through the middle. Its just so easy exploiting the gap between their midfield and defence this way. If all opponents in the league would approach R.M this way, they would probably actually go down.