Who should be my first choice goalkeeper?

Reaction score
I have a dilemma in my Fulham squad, my two goalkeepers are pretty similar to each other but since I am used to have a goalie who will be a regular throughout the whole season, I need your advice who should that be. Here are their attributes.

pick one at random, then keep him if he plays well and kick him if he plays ****. simples.

Try both of them out and then select the better one

Skojnovic I would say. Are you still in pre-season? If yes you could let one keep play one 45 mins and the other the rest of the game for each match

erm they are both rubbish what happened too mark schwarzer

after today stojkovic definetly

Both are pretty poor; Stojkovic over Mihaylov

Mihaylov, he is younger and is almost as good, if you play him he will get better :D

Ok people, I counted ‚‚votes‚‚ and concluded that most of you told me that Stojković should be my first choice goalkeeper.
Here is my decision: Stojković will be my keeper in Premiership matches, and Mihaylov, whom I believe will become a magnificient goalkeeper will be my keeper in League Cup and FA Cup matches.
And to a guy who asked where is Schwarzer, I sold him for 500 K euros to Birmingham, I really don't need a 38 year old player in the squad ;)

stajkovic as hes more expiernced than other goalie + stats are beeter