Who should buy glasgow rangers

RYAN21

Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think should buy glasgow rangers
can this man be sucessfully to make rangers go to the last 8 of the champions leauge i think that guy davie king or something should buy it(h)

i think sir david murray should approch sir tom hunter about buying rangers

Ha i can imagine that happend

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Its would also be sick

tom hunter is scotlands first billionaire he owned the sports division shops before selling them to jjb

No-one in their right (business) mind would invest in Rangers or scottish football for that matter,there is no money here so they wouldn't get a return on their investment!
On one hand i'd like some billionaire to come in and revoloutionise us like Sir David Murray did in the 80's but it would only become deja vu whenever they pulled out or got skint and we'd be back at square one!
We need to follow the Ajax blueprint,bring youngsters through,give them games,let the flourish and sell them on for a profit! Only then will we start reducing the debt and lift the cloud from above Ibrox!

No-one in their right (business) mind would invest in Rangers or scottish football for that matter,there is no money here so they wouldn't get a return on their investment!
On one hand i'd like some billionaire to come in and revoloutionise us like Sir David Murray did in the 80's but it would only become deja vu whenever they pulled out or got skint and we'd be back at square one!
We need to follow the Ajax blueprint,bring youngsters through,give them games,let the flourish and sell them on for a profit! Only then will we start reducing the debt and lift the cloud from above Ibrox!

Hit it on the head there. Why pay so much for the academy if you don't get the best out of it.

Mike Ashley once we get rid of him!

Pllleeeeaaassseee! :p