st2010

Reaction score
I've just started a new save with newcastle and need a right winger. Who should I buy? Any other players would help as well.

For the left wing( I think he can play right wing) Gonzalo Castro from Mallorca for 16k I've already recommended him twice today.
I'd sell colochinni (sp) and then use the money to finance a couple of deals dawson on LNG from west brom with a buy clause is pretty good or you could just buy him for 1.4m. I just started a newcastle save and bought Toby alderweireld for 4.1 m pounds. Bentley can be got on ln from spurs for the right wing or you could try and get welbek on ln from united. I'd also look at grenier on ln from Lyon with a buy clause of like 4m

Karem Ait Fana is a quality young player he is a left winger by trade but I have him in my Newcastle team and use him on the right wing he is quite cheap to usually around 3 to 4 million pounds He got 3 goals and 12 asists in 30 apps in his first season for me...
As said above Toby Alderweireld from Ajax is a quality signing too I got him for 3.8 mil over 24 months
Also Cheik M'Bengue is a good shout for the problematic left back position I got him for £3.9 mil over 24 months he is a bit of a yellow card collector thou lol

Last edited:
I recommend Castro from mallorca as well - absolute brilliant 4 me.

Loan Salvio from At Madrid
Loan Gio dos Santos from Tottenham