Nicoldinho

Reaction score
I have 20 million to spend because Man City snapped up Adel Tarrabt and im not going to refuse an offer like that. So i have 20 mil to spend and need some talented players to gain me promotion to the premier league.

Im thinking of buying Lukaku but i need to buy some more players to strengthen the sqaud.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Just to add im playing a 4-1-2-2-1 formation
I need a decent deep lying defensive midfielder
a decent striker
Two good wingers who can play as inside forwards
An advanced playmaker
And a few brick wall defenders

buy lucas, he plays for a Brazilian club really good! plays all over, midfield (wings,am and upfront) or try even snapping neymar up worth a try or paulo henrique

Giovanni Moreno (Racing Club, can play as striker, inside forward or winger) and David Goodwillie (Dundee United) are my 2 favourite players on FM11... Aron Gunnarsson and Cheikhou Kouyate are also pretty good DM`s... Niakhalchyk is great winger and for DC u can try with Matt Mills, Rafael Toloi or Dzmitry Verkhovtsev...

snap up leigh griffiths for 250k yes 250k worth the buy will guartee score 20 goals a season even in the prem if you play him poacher

Iv'e just been promoted as QPR after my first season, not that hard to go up. Martin paterson is a beast cost like 2.5m. Eagles, also from burnley i another, hes really good, can play inside forward on either wing. Taarabt was my top scorer on like 32 goals as ACM inside foward .. the two winger they have already are good enough to get out this league tommy smith and the LM cant rememeber his name . but defo replacement next season. Advanced playmaker? play faulin, 18 passing dont lie. Defenders, i was a fool and didnt sign any defenders till jan :p conceded loads, was like 7th in jan .. so i got bikey from burnley .. he was quite expensive tho, also got digne for LB <-- gna be my left back forever cos of age. try hobbs from leicester or anton ferdinand on loan, think he is translisted on 11.3 patch pascal/chimbon are fine for rb for the year :) hope this helps ..