Who should i buy forArsenal , 1st season

jamyB99

Reaction score
Not sure who to buy for Arsenal in my first season, have got a good budget so money isnt an issue

You definitely need a good backup player for Sagna. Would recommend Vrsaljko from Dinamo. If you want a challenge, that's about all, at least that's what I do when I manage Arsenal. If you want to make your game really easy, buy a better LB(Baines, Aly Cissoko), replace Djourou with Vertonghen, and get a really good AMC(Eriksen, Gotze, Lucas Moura).

I have just started an Arsenal save myself and I have bought:

Vrsaljko for 2.9m
Hulk for 29.5m
Pre signed Carlos Fierro
Dominguez for 4.7m
Musacchio for 9m

Sold:
Djourou - 4.7m
Chamakh - 5.25m

I wanted to keep and play Gibbs and develop him into a fine full back.

What formation are you playing?

Out: Almunia , Djourou, Squillaci ( january ) , Chamakh
In: Yann Sommer 2.5m , Vertonghen , Lars Bender 12m , Willian 11m and Giroud 10m

Think you need a new LB... Santos and Gibbs are not good enough at start of the game

Back up for RB

Have you got Podolski and Giroud? If not get a Striker and a natural Amr/l

I recommend Aly Cissoko for a new LB, he's really good! and try Andre Ayew for LW.

Think you need a new LB... Santos and Gibbs are not good enough at start of the game
g.gif

Steve Mandanda - OM £11.25m

Sebastian Corchia - Souchaux/Cesar Azpilicueta - OM/Gokhan Gonul - Fenerbahce

Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA £9m/Aymen Abdenour - Tolouse £8m (retrained)

Romulo - Vasco £8.25m/Andre Ayew - OM £15m (can also be trained to LB)

Ze Roberto - Free

Seydou Doumbia/Vagner Love/Abel Hernandez/Ezequiel Lavezzi/Edinson Cavani

Stick it out with Gibbs at LB & get cover for Sagna. Probably need a good left winger so go for Griezmann.

What position do you need? As for a striker, I find Santiago Garcia does an amazing job in Brazilian First Division at Flamengo, he's at Athletico Paraenense (thinks thats how to spell it)

Left Back

If you want a decent left back buy dodo for 1.5 million on the first season. He is 19 and plays for corinthians