Team: Preston North End
Date:July 2010 ( 1st Season)
Budget: £275k transfer budget. £83k to spend on wages
Looking for: LB ( quite young), CB ( maybe 2), maybe a RW ( if I can get a very cheap one) and a ST.
Also: I am selling A. Arestidou, C. Morgan, D. Russell, R. Chaplow and Chris Brown

Thank you for any suggestions

EDIT: The board are buying me George Elokobi so I do not need a LB now thanks.

james forrest young and good player from celtic

I play with Evian in the french ligue 2. I have around 0,4 million and I made a prioritized list of what I need
Thank you
1: RB
2: CB
3: Striker

HELP!!!I am Sunderland 1st season and i need an attacking midfielder LEFT preferably under 28.....i have 6 mil but i can use clauses :p....

Hereford united i need a good free midfielder
Prefrably young

Last edited:
hi,
i have am managing everton and im in my fist season (pre-season). i was just wondering who should i sell and bring in, iv noticed my strikers arent very good.
thanks

Liverpool, first season, no signings made, Suso sold for 4.6 million = 2 million transfer budget, in need of a right winger for support duty, preferably below thirty years old.

Team is winning but seems to do a lot of long shots, so in addition to the typical winger stats, would be looking for long shots of at least 13.

i am AC Milan 1st season looking for a goalkeeper i have 10 million to spend

Just got promoted to German Second Division on second season.

Transfer budget - 1M
Wage budget - 50K
left.

And I was looking to strengthen my squad in general, so ALL POSITIONS.

Playing as Tottenham in the first season, Gallas is getting old and despite going unbeaten for the whole season thus far, it's been really hard to keep clean sheets. Any suggestions for a good Centre Back and Left Back?

Playing as Tottenham in the first season, Gallas is getting old and despite going unbeaten for the whole season thus far, it's been really hard to keep clean sheets. Any suggestions for a good Centre Back and Left Back?

I dont know how he would fair in EPL but I signed Alexey Berezutskiy in my Celtic save for 3.3Mil in my 3rd season (to replace Majstorovic as a senior defender for a younger partner). 1st season averaged a rating of 7.60, 2nd season 7.33, so far 7 games into 3rd season 7.87.

He's 32 just now but showing no signs of slowing down, i.e pace and acceleration haven't declined at all yet. I play him as a Central Defender Stopper, and also from corners send the ball to the far post and have him attack it, got 10 goals in 1st season, 13 in 2nd and so far 3 in 7 for the 3rd season.

Conceded only 13 goals in his 2nd season and 1 so far in 7 league games in his 3rd season.

Last edited:
I need a experienced centre back for my Hoffenheim, but not above 30 years old. Good concentration and heading. I'm in 1st season and have 5M budjet. I've tried Lugano but he does't want to come.

Last edited:
I need two solid CBs for West Brom for the start of the second season. I finished 6th in the first and so qualified for the Europe League but my defensive record is atrocious. I conceded 73 goals in the league, which is the worst by 5. I only finished so high because I had the best goalscoring record with 81. Obviously I'm looking for someone who will keep more clean sheets. I signed Gary Cahill at the start of the game, and I've had a look at Scott Dann as a possibility but Birmingham got relegated with the second worst defensive record. Not sure of the budget so far but it should be a fair amount as I just got £12m prize money for my position.

is it worth it byuing gonzalo higuain he is 27 however i heard he scores every shot is it worth it

Who should I buy
Currently Forest in second season
Just got promoted and need to strengthen squad in most areas so for each position would be nice
Looking for cheap wages as can't afford the likes of Santa Cruz and people :)

Who should I buy
Currently Forest in second season
Just got promoted and need to strengthen squad in most areas so for each position would be nice
Looking for cheap wages as can't afford the likes of Santa Cruz and people :)

James Forrest from Celtic?

Don't know what kind of wages he would ask for but he's a quality player, avg ratings above 7.5 each season for me at celtic and just gets better with age.

Try scouring the scottish league for young players, there are some good ones. Fraser Fyvie at Aberdeen was quality for me in one of my saves as Birmingham

James Forrest from Celtic?

Don't know what kind of wages he would ask for but he's a quality player, avg ratings above 7.5 each season for me at celtic and just gets better with age.

Try scouring the scottish league for young players, there are some good ones. Fraser Fyvie at Aberdeen was quality for me in one of my saves as Birmingham

cheers mate will have a look

I have 35 million for Middlesbrough in my Eighth season who should I buy. I am looking for Goalkeepers and strikers.