I have 35 million for Middlesbrough in my Eighth season who should I buy. I am looking for Goalkeepers and strikers.

De Gea, Asenjo, Hart, Areola, Delac, Lukaku, Buonanotte, Munian, Neymar, Vilalva and look principally look for some wonderkid regens.

:(
I have 35 million for Middlesbrough in my Eighth season who should I buy. I am looking for Goalkeepers and strikers.

Goalkeepers

• David De Gea
  • Alex Smithies​
  • Jack Butland​
  • Matej Delac​
  • Sergio Asenjo​
Strikers
  • Abel Hernandez​
  • Romelu Lukaku​
  • Khouma Babacar​
  • Iker Muniain​
  • Neymar​
  • Alberto Paloschi​

1st season. Blue Square Bet Premier. Max transfer fund of $16,460,000. This is for the FM Base 10 year challenge.

FM Base is the team. We don't have much of a reputation yet.

I want to play through the entire ten years with the default 4-4-2 tactic. These are the default roles and duties for the 4-4-2.

Advanced Forward(Attack) ----- Deep Lying Forward(Support)

Wide Midfielder(Attack) ----- CM(Defend) ----- CM(Auto) ----- WM(Attack)

Full Back(Auto) ----- CD(Defend) ----- CD(Defend) ----- FB(Auto)

GK(Defend)

I need cheap, low reputation, quality players for these positions. Thanks for the help.

James Forrest from Celtic?

Don't know what kind of wages he would ask for but he's a quality player, avg ratings above 7.5 each season for me at celtic and just gets better with age.

Try scouring the scottish league for young players, there are some good ones. Fraser Fyvie at Aberdeen was quality for me in one of my saves as Birmingham
I wouldnt be looking in the SPL too much. Not much talent in Scotland. I was promoted with Cardiff and brought in Ben Haim, Tom Cleverly(Attacking Mid is quality which is useful playing 4-4-1-1 in prem) Matt James and Joe Ledley also kyle naughton on loan and peter whittingham.

Well, I am Real Madrid.. Due to a great Half season, the board allowed me to change my Season expectations. So now i have a £20 mill cheque book.. Any suggestions? Don't really have any particular positions in mind, maybe some promising youngsters?

I need a good box to box midfielder for Leicester City in the 1st season on the 11.3 patch. I want to spend up to £2.5M. any ideas would be great :)

need a quality left back for Liverpool
have 15 mil pounds to spend
also shud have gud potential

I'm looking for a good AML (Inside Forward, Attack) Back-Up for Barcelona, 1st Season (Pre-Season).

Transfer Budget: $19 Million
Wage Budget: $100,000 left...

Cheers :)

Im West Brom in 2014.Due to a little tinkering with the clubs balance and recent success(before the tinkering) I have one 2 premier league titles in a row.Though Im still struggling to make a strong impact in the champions league.
I think I need a new striker my current list is as follows.
Christian Benitez (28) my talismanic striker is now top premier league scorer 2 years running.
Chris Wood (22) Is only on the squad because I am desperatley short of players trained at the club.
Conor Wickham(21) 1 of my 2 rising stars at the club
Romelu Lukaku(21) the other rising star I have.
Harry Kane(21) Got him last season and really is only here for a bad injury clubs are sniffing so he may leave.
2 new signings both on free transfers this season
Daniel Sturridge(24) Free and adds to my HG list.
Diego Forlan(35) Great striker on a free.Hopefully he will tutor youngsters and become a good coach and maybe chip in 1 or 2 over the season.
I usually play 1 or 2 striker and I very rarley play 3.
I tink I need a better striker for right now because with most players being averege and the rest not ready just quite yet alot of the burden is on chucho(christian benitez).
I had played this game ages ago and I have only gotten back into in the past week so I also tinkered with some players PA's like Bale Sturridge(after I signed him of course) etc.
So baring in mind this is 11.2 could be 11.1 Im not sure my game is saying 11.3 buts its defo not.Who should I sign.I've tried aguero but after I tried to give him 150k a week he left negociations immeditaley.Tried benzeama but he wanted 200k a week which I wasnt willing to pay.
I changed West Broms balance to 700m pounds which makes them the 2nd richest club behind Barcelona.So my budget is decent.Havnt spent alot my squad was already quite good thanks to some genius free transfers mainly Obertan,Breno,Diarra and Adrien.

I will admit that yes messing with the budgets is cheating but I really havnt spent alot.Ive made most of what I have spent.

Last edited:
Who should I buy for Portsmouth in the Prmier League 2011/2012 season. I have 8 million remaining please help.

Just started with Liverpool first season, latest update, looking for which players to buy and sell. Plus a tactic would be nice aswell. Cheers in advance! ;)

Leeds United 3rd season in the premiership, wanna rebuild current squad so any recommended players would be welcome.

57 million to spend.

Who should I buy for Portsmouth in the Prmier League 2011/2012 season. I have 8 million remaining please help.

Players of which position do you need?
Take Macheda on loan from Manchester United
Take Walker on loan from Tottenham
Look for transfer listed players as they are available on knock-down price.

Hello guys
I am sampdorida first season have 12m

Just agreed contracts with LUKAKU and SANOGO

Lukaku: 10.75m
Sanogo: 5.75m

Who should i buy, I am lacking strenght but i might need to buy and then sell on...Who would be worth more to sell on?

ASH

i play as LFC and am goin for a 4-2-2-2. Should i either get robben and play Hulk as ST or get Dzeko and hulk as AMR?

Second season, need a midfielder to play next to Gerrard in Midfield, less attacking than Gerrard but not too defensive as I'm playing with a Anchorman.