Manchester City,2nd season,need an AMR(advanced playmaker role) to cover for David Silva(gets injured often and lacks stamina to play every game)
thinking about Esteban Granero from Real as he is transfer listed for 4.7 million

Yoo Dudes, managing Arsenal. Just wanna know, Which of the three : Alexis Sanchez, Hulk, Luis Suarez is better? hoping to pair them up with RVP, Walcott is just atrocious

Manchester City,2nd season,need an AMR(advanced playmaker role) to cover for David Silva(gets injured often and lacks stamina to play every game)
thinking about Esteban Granero from Real as he is transfer listed for 4.7 million
Hazard could do a good job there.

hi... i want to buy a cheap youth striker, with good progresion for my Bayern Munchen... any ideas? :) thanks :)

Yoo Dudes, managing Arsenal. Just wanna know, Which of the three : Alexis Sanchez, Hulk, Luis Suarez is better? hoping to pair them up with RVP, Walcott is just atrocious

Hulk is a beast!

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

I am Liverpool and need a replacement for Gerrard, any recommendations?

Ganso, Hamsik, Pastore?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

hi... i want to buy a cheap youth striker, with good progresion for my Bayern Munchen... any ideas? :) thanks :)

Kadlec is your man ;)

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Gervinho, A.Sanchez, A.Young

I need a Left Back for Spurs got around £12 million and plus going to try and ship Jenas put too so plus his fee and also looking for a decent Striker too but have already got ideas for that position :D

Hi, I'm currently playing in Brasiliense, second season in second brasilian division and I need some suggestions for cheap striker? I can spend at least 500 k euros. Thanks for advices.

3rd season with charlton athletic, just got promoted to a premiership...looking for a good cb, cm and a striker at a cost of around 12-15million

Hey guys....

I recently started a new game with sheff utd, i got promoted in my first season but now i need some cheap players to strengthen my squad.
I need:
- good young striker that can act as a sub incase of injuries.
- good younger GK my current one is 33.
- left wing back

any suggestions?

Hey guys....

I recently started a new game with sheff utd, i got promoted in my first season but now i need some cheap players to strengthen my squad.
I need:
- good young striker that can act as a sub incase of injuries.
- good younger GK my current one is 33.
- left wing back

any suggestions?
You Can buy Leigh Griffiths from Wolverthampton for about 700k-1mil!
They usually offer him!
He is very good,he is 20-21 at your game.A goal Machine!You can easilly sign him for first team,you won't regret it ;)

I need a left back for Wigan. I am in the first season August. I have £6M to spend and can use it all as I have improved all other areas of the team.

For anyone who needs a striker, Mid table prem and below standard cant go wrong with David Goodwillie at Dundee, Paid 1.4 with burnley he got 32 goals in 40 games playing as a Advanced Foreward, I've just took over Wigan and i signed him for 4.5m. 11 goals in 18 premiership games.

Leicester First Season

Hi, i'm leicester in my first season and i am lucking for a cb and a lb to strenghen up my defence.
I have currently signed Kadlec-ST, Bressan-CM and Nyakhaychyk-RM or LM.
If anybody has anyother great signings for me help would be very appreciated.
I am using the latest update 11.3.0.
Thanks in advance :).

playng tottenham....have cardozo(target man) and crouch(complete forward) playng up front but they r failing 2 score,thinking of selling defoe 2 raise some funds...whom should i buy???