nikkif99uk

Reaction score
I hve copied this from the FM 15/FM16 forum so I can't take any credit. so hope its ok to add back here as it seemed to help a lot of people, myself included.

Format is simple:
Club:
Year:
Money willing to spend:

Club - Southampton

Year - 2016/17

Willing to spend- £30M

Age- Any

Position - CB, DM, AMR and a Striker.

Club: Chelsea
Year: 2016/2017
Money willing to spend: £35M
Position: CB, DM and a right wing back

Southampton
CB - Michael Keane
DM - Never played with one sorry (blazer and gusts I seem good but probably too expensive)
AMR - Navas (if you can afford the wages but transfer budget on 4.5m)
St - Kuki

Club: Liverpool
Year: 2016
Money willing to spend: 65m
Position: CB and Shadow Striker

Club: Chelsea
Year: 2016/2017
Money willing to spend: £35M
Position: CB, DM and a right wing back

35 Mil total?

Not sure on that but Willem Carvalho from Sporting looks a good buy for DM, seen him go for low 20 mills.

Passlack at RB no doubt, 15-20ish million

Money willing to spend: 65m
Position: CB and Shadow Striker

de Vrij from Lazio will sort out the CB issue, been amazing for me also as a younger player Malang Sarr from Nice or Upamecano from Salzburg

Shadow Striker not so sure but could always pick up Berahino at the end of first season and Woodburn is honestly so good

Club: Everton
Money willing to spend: 25
Position:CB and/or GK

Ipswich 2nd Season

Club: Ipswich
Year: 2nd Season
Money willing to spend: 10 million spend - 100k in wages
Position: Most...

Background goes Everton, Hull and Sunderland got relegated from prem I managed to go up through playoffs but now I have a massive job to do...

I didnt know if there are any freebie's worth taking on in the following positions or lower budget players available to do a job in the Prem!

A back up GK, but have Ben Garratt lined up on a free - worth it?
I need a new CB as Berra is leaving on a free, I am not willing to pay 25k for 2 seasons.. SO either another Youngster or someone of sorts, Matthew Pennington is available for 500k? I need someone who can be a Bal playing defender ideally.

Back up/ Rotation LB ideally... someone forward minded who can rotate or be better than Knudsen.

1/ 2 CM's ideally and BWM and a BBM - Youngen's would be good however I am not too fussed, I have playmakers in Diego Poyet, Ted Bishop and Andre Dozzell in there already. Alan Browne is available from Preston for about 1.5mill ... is he worth anything?

2 Strikers URGENT! McGoldrick will do a job I suppose, however I dont want Best, and going to sell Pitman I think, but I would ideally want a Target Man and a F9 just to change things up - Clough could be available but for a fair old whack of my budget, so is he worth it?

Any help would be grand!!!

Club - Southampton

Year - 2016/17

Willing to spend- £30M

Age- Any

Position - CB, DM, AMR and a Striker.

CB I bought Goldaniga for Inter the kid is turning into a beast, 12.5m from Palermo. Already forced his way into the Italy squad

Format is simple:
Club: Wigan
Year: July 2016
Money willing to spend: 1.1m. Wage budget 25k
Position: Most positions except ML or MR I only play AMLRC or DM/MC

Started unemployed and got offered Wigan job. I'm already 3 weeks into july so lots of the wonderkids already excepted contracts. Also Diego Poyet, Berbatov have already got clubs. so any frees, loans or cheap players to recommend.

Also any players you would sell?

Wingers Daryl Horgan 51k, Zakaria Labyad free and alberto Perea 300k
Centre Backs Israel Puerto free, Borja Gomez Free, Jordan spence Free
Sean Gannon at dundalk is an okay rightback and should be cheap

View attachment 105620I am sorry for the poor quality but Dembele will be one of the best strikers in the game this year, this is only the 2nd season into an online game I have with a friend

Wingers Daryl Horgan 51k, Zakaria Labyad free and alberto Perea 300k
Centre Backs Israel Puerto free, Borja Gomez Free, Jordan spence Free
Sean Gannon at dundalk is an okay rightback and should be cheap

I do remember Jordan Spence quite a beast and dependable defenders in FM11. How was his stats in FM17?

Year: 2017
Money willing to spend: unlimited
Position: DM

Club - Burton Albion

Year - 2017/18

Willing to spend- Under £1m

Age- Any

Position - CB

Club - Fulham (Still in Championship)

Year - 2017/2018

Willing to Spend - 15 million

Age - Younger than 23

Position - CM

Role - DLP or AP.

Everton got relegated and want my best midfielder and for over double his value I can't resist. He's replaceable.