Hoban95

Reaction score
I am in need off a:

.Top striker to compete with Giroud.
.Two new CB's that are good enough to start.
.A solid RB
.A solid LB that is better than Gibbs
.A great holding mid

Budget is 65mil.

Podolski can play as a striker. if you can wait at the end of the season you sholud be able to get fernando llorente for free transfer.
For CB mertesacker is best and you should sign matt hummels to partner him. They both r class defenders.
Try singing kyle walker or srna for RB.
For LB try singing Alaba or Leighton Baines.
Daniele De Rossi is best bet for a holding MF.

Last edited:
honestly, giroud is way over powered on the game IMO so if you play a lone striker formation you shouldnt need another ace yet, maybe a young gun.

CB - Papadopoulos from Schalke, Varane maybe from Real (he is a beast but never had the budget to buy him so dont know his cost.) Steven Caulker from Tottenham for some english blood maybe.

LB - for about 20m Alaba turns into the best LB in the game imo, and is class from the start, Santon from newcastle is another who turns out as well. for a solid and not too expensive enrique from liverpool for about 7.5m, wont find better for the price imo.

RB - Corchia from Sochaux is another young gun who is great going forward and develops a lot. Walker is not a bad choice either.

DM - Depends on what type you want, Romulo from Spartak Moscow for about 15-18m will do wonders in the middle, also Sandro from tottenham is a beast. Tachtsidis from Roma isnt world class yet but will be. If you want to keep with the French blood at arsenal M'vila or Capoue will do great as well.

For a more playmaking DM try Poli from sampdoria, he's a little pirlo for under 10m,

Okay thanks guys, i've looked into Papadopoulos and he won't join but i'll look into Varane.