findle2000

Reaction score
you choose who go preferably someone who is in Europe or who should be in Europe with an average starting budget not seria a or ligue 1 and average history!!!!!!

Last edited:
Southampton provides a lot of fun if you're playing with the LFC-Marshall patch.

With all the large transfer budget you literally get to build your own squad from scratch. And you can't really bid on any players, so it's still a challenge.

Wrong Forum! And should NOT have started thread about it. There is a stickied thread "what team should I be". Why dont people ever SEARCH the forum before posting?!!!(6)

Please use the correct thread. I'm starting to get annoyed with these thread.

If you are going to post then, at least post them in the right section...

shut the **** up

Oooh, polite and sophisticated I see. :p

Anyways I was merely pointing out the rules of the forum though apparently the mods have gone in hibernation (except for MIKE who's said he's inundated with work).

Must say Im quite surprised by the 5 likes of the post.

STEAUA BUCHAREST
DYNAMO ZAGREB
OLYMPIACOS/PANATHINAIKOS/PAOK
BASEL/ZURICH
RED BULL SALSBURG
MALAGA/REAL SOCIEDAD

Leeds
Malaga
Real Sociedad
Notts Forrest
Aston Villa
Villareal

Oooh, polite and sophisticated I see. :p

Anyways I was merely pointing out the rules of the forum though apparently the mods have gone in hibernation (except for MIKE who's said he's inundated with work).

Must say Im quite surprised by the 5 likes of the post.

STEAUA BUCHAREST
DYNAMO ZAGREB
OLYMPIACOS/PANATHINAIKOS/PAOK
BASEL/ZURICH
RED BULL SALSBURG
MALAGA/REAL SOCIEDAD

We don't need to be visible to see what's happening ;)

Calgari. small starting budget. ask for more transfer budget and get 15 million.plus you can sell ibarbo for alot!

get a grip for **** sake, its a forum about football manager and he didn't think to have a look around, before posting so ******* what. anyway back to the question at hand, Southampton tbh decent budget great youth team good squad and decent budget.