Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I've never made a story before but I am very interested in doing so... My main achievements on this years fm is taking Napoli from a club in financial trouble to the best club in the world in 8 years and also taking hearts to consecutive champions leagues... So the question is who should I make a story with that you would be interested In and would be fun for me?

Reaction score
That Napoli idea seems interesting. They've got some good players but the financial trouble would make it a challenge. I've always liked Napoli as well so it would be good to see a story about them.

Reaction score
I think you should be posting on the What team should I be? thread. I personally would have found the Hearts game interesting, if you could repeat that with a Scottish Third Division side (other than Queen's Park (They are permanently amateur) or Rangers (just too easy)) would be really interesting.

Reaction score
That Napoli idea seems interesting. They've got some good players but the financial trouble would make it a challenge. I've always liked Napoli as well so it would be good to see a story about them.
I have done a long napoli save without the story! I couldnt be them again as it would be a waste starting over again after ive achieved all that with them already