Who should I start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well, I started playing fm since 2006, but I had a gap last year, and I bought football manager 2010 few months ago. It took me awhile to edit my database, and then I started playing with my native country's league, but sooner I started a new game with arsenal. I employed a 4-2-3-1 Formation with one striker, and Van Persie looked really good as a long striker, he scored 16 goals in 16 matches. But I had my problems and had to revert him back to RF, and his goal scored decreased, and I finished the season in a disappointing 5th place. I felt really bad, and bought some really good players the next season, and it started well. I am still 2nd placed midway through the season, but I don't feel like Arsenal are still that strong and there is so much pressure. They are conceding in every game, even though I bought Adler, my defence is poor, with Otamendi & Vermealen and I just want to make a fresh start again.

Now, where should I start with, in scotland, or english championship, if so, then which club? I like to manage teams that has good youth facilities, so can anyone help me? I am ready to manage a league one side even, but I want the board and training facilites to be good. But I don't want to start with any top clubs, and no premier league clubs yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.