Who should Man Utd buy?

T.J-Star

Reaction score
Hey guys how are you all?

Just wondered who you think Man Utd should sign in the summer... I know Fergie has said he will limit transfer activity but I think he is being very clever... being World Cup year and all...

I think players like... Moutinho, Gourcuff or Hamsik would compliment are midfield.

Dzeko or Villa up front would be amazing.

what do you guys think.

(Sorry if this is in wrong place :))

Hey guys how are you all?

Just wondered who you think Man Utd should sign in the summer... I know Fergie has said he will limit transfer activity but I think he is being very clever... being World Cup year and all...

I think players like... Moutinho, Gourcuff or Hamsik would compliment are midfield.

Dzeko or Villa up front would be amazing.

what do you guys think.

(Sorry if this is in wrong place :))

Hey mate you shouldn't start threads for individual clubs signings because you will get a load of slack from others and the thread will be closed down but you're new so it's alright

Has he? oh crikey... they're going to be a real handful now. Wheres Ibra going?

I don't think Villa will be joining on loan from Barca XD :p

Goalkeeper: Lloris
Midfield: Moutinho and someone young
Striker: Cassano, Target man

fml another united thread...

ferguson has said he will only buy one player so kinda puts a downer on your ideas

ferguson has said he will only buy one player so kinda puts a downer on your ideas

Haven't you learnt that fergie always lies....he says hes not interested in anyone as if he said he was then the prices would go up so hes just being tactical

I think he's trying to divert transfer speculation away from the club... because we'll just be linked with players that will have extrodinary prices. So buy saying this the papers will let Fergie look for players in peace.

Yea what CJ said

Probably another **** unknown 20 year old that will spend 3 years rotting in the reserves until he gets sold off to Stoke of Hull, Fergie has lost the plot unfortunately. His recent signings have been awful, I would understand if the Glazers don't want to give him any more money to flush down the toilet.

Probably another **** unknown 20 year old that will spend 3 years rotting in the reserves until he gets sold off to Stoke of Hull, Fergie has lost the plot unfortunately. His recent signings have been awful, I would understand if the Glazers don't want to give him any more money to flush down the toilet.

Dont get me wrong but you are one clueless Manc. Not every promising youngster fulfills their potential. If SAF thought the same way you do, then we never would have seen Ronaldo, Rooney here. Our big name established players havent produced anything worth noting. Its Unknown Evra, Vidic who are producing goods when 30M Veron and Berba struggled. Price tag never says anything about quality of the player.

Yes Fergi lost the plot. The squad which was written off as soon as Ronaldo left, finished league just one point off the top. After chelsea's 2 league titles, when whole world were talking about how chelsea will dominate league for years, SAF did something not many could even dare to dream, Winning three on trot. Every time you point finger at SAF, i feel something which i cant post.

Harsh.

You can't expect to win everything. Not many teams win 3 titles in a row and come 2nd by a point. Pretty stupid that you're moaning really.

if utd dont buy then they will finish behind arsenal next season without a dout. and chelsea of corse.

This thread may not be all that bad.

It might just start up a wonderful relationship between you and 19-11-08.

Anyway, there are numerous threads on this so im sure a mod will close it when they're online.