mikeyvilla85

Reaction score
i im looking to build a team but carnt deside who to be, i need a team that has ether got a bit of finacial backing or has got a good young squad that i can stamp my mark on!! iv started loads of games over the last few weeks but just carnt settle anywere??
i dont no weather to start in the lower leauges with teams like QPR FOREST LEICETER WOLVES READING or to do this with a prem sides??

has any 1 got any suggestions of teams who are good to build and make succesfull over the years?

Have you ever visited a real-life match? Which club was is...

And there you can start...

Every club has weaknesses, the challenge is to overcome a those weaknesses, learning to deal with it.

Have you ever visited a real-life match? Which club was is...

And there you can start...

Every club has weaknesses, the challenge is to overcome a those weaknesses, learning to deal with it.

YER IM A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AT THE VILLA AND PLAY MYSELF AT A HIGH STANDARD SO IT AINT LIKE I DONT NO THE INS N OUTS OF FOOTBALL, BUT I ALWAYS BE VILLA ARSNAL OR MAN CITY N IM GETTING BIT BORD WITH IT N WAN A NEW CHALLENGE ON THIS GAME N FORT ID ASK YOUR SUGGETIONS WHILST IM BORD AT WORK!! I NO EVERY CLUB HAS WEAKNESSES AND IM NOT SAYING I DONT LIKE LEARNING THESE JUST WONDERED WOT SUCCSEES PEOPLE HAD HAD WITH CLUBS LIKE THESE!! AINT THE IDEA OF THIS SITE SHARING YOUR fm KNOLEDGE

Last edited:
Here is a story: Aston Villa's favourite considering to join arch-rivals. After meeting the media he made it public... We wish him luck with his new job... Etc. :D

Or go Italy, Serie B, and bring back glory to those who forgot how it felt like. Managing an Italian Club is very, very hard, cause of the playing style many Italian sides adapt to play, are to frustate opponents, except Roma, who always play risky soccer, with attitude and agression. I love Cassano :-D

QPR are a good pick and an hard challenge to take. Just buy the right players an voila :D

More challenging is not to buy players at all, but spending the profit for better facilities.

Parma could be a challenge, you start with Paloschi though who is amazing.

QPR are quite fun, you get a good amount of money to spend on them as well. Southhampton have some good players (schneiderlin), not sure how much money though. what about Leeds, they have some good youth players as well like Delph.

Leeds could be a good bet, but from what I've seen they romp League One in the first season, and don't exactly need you to build them up.

Try someone who's looking at avoiding relegation in the first season, then slowly pull them around with intelligent signings and tactics etc. Or a really good thing could be Milan, they'll have money to spend, an elderly squad which means you could bring youth through and not necessarily the most talented of squads (with the exception of Kaka). Mind you, I don't know for sure, as I've not been there.

Leeds are ****, always struggle, Leicster is a better choice from League One, they play just as well as they do in the game irl, seen them play!

How as a Manager do

you improve your training factilies?

As started with Wolves and not got a great deal of money to spend so I am looking to devlop the club long term.

Win the premier league with Boro in the first season bet ya cant do that :p

if u want the best young players start at arsenal if u want money man city if you want a real challange start as at blue square north/south! i would recommend chelmsford city.(bss)

Leeds are ****, always struggle, Leicster is a better choice from League One, they play just as well as they do in the game irl, seen them play!

I play with Leeds and won league Leciester only got promoted thorugh playoffs

most challenging league has to be MLS, honestly you get 5k to spend and theres weird player statuses popping out of every, never try MLS it s overwleming

have a go with spurs and try and break the top four