samanu

Reaction score
my squad gk de gea rb rafael cb ferdinand,vidic Lb evra dm carrick cm gibson,giggs am young st benzema rooney. And sub bench kuszczak,smalling,phil jones,fletcher,anderson,herandez and owen thanks :p

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

2nd season

Sign Hamsik, Hazard or possibly Pastore to replace gibson as he can be pretty useless on my save, but these depend on the actual positions, E.G CM box to box midfielder or CM attacking playmaker.

i signed hazard and pastore now looking for a rb and a cb to replace ferdinand

Arda Turan, although he always asks for extremely high wages.

arda turan is a man city

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

he wont come

phil jones can take the rio role an maicon is the best rb on the game

Phil Jones
Matteo Mussachio
Daniel Alves
Phillip Lahm

Vrsaljko for RB, very very good young player, only improves and can go straight in to your first team with it being second season.

Hamsik. Do it. He has been on top form in my game for United- scoring loads and constantly putting Pato through on goal. God.

Try this MAN UTD team i have in second season:

GK: DE GEA, LINDEGAARD, AMOS

RB: RAFAEL, ISLA, ROMARIO
CB: RIO, VIDIC, JONES, SMALLING, EVANS, JORGENSEN
LB: EVRA, FABIO, DIGNE

CM: FLETCHER, PASTORE, SISSOKO, ANDERSON, CLEVERLEY, CHAMBERLAIN
RW: NANI, VALENCIA, LUCAS
LW: NEYMAR, YOUNG, SHAQIRI

ST: ROONEY, CHICHARITO, BERBATOV, MACHEDA, BIRAM-DIOUF, MEHMEDI

1st season i won CC and the treble but lost carling cup final to chelsea
2nd season i won CC lost super cup but out 3rd round carling cup to chelsea so hope another treble is on again.

Buy Snjieder and Fernandinho, hes solid and has a rocket of a longshot.

Ive had bids of 80-120 million accepted for messi and ronaldo, id try for them for a laugh and if you wage budget is high enough,(put all your transfer budget into your wage budget if you offer a contract) you should be able to get them ;)

Ryan Shawcross. One of the best Defenders in the game in couple of years.
Should cost around £16mil/