tachkovd

Reaction score
Hi so I just beat one season, making no purchases on the 2012 summer and 2013 winter sales to make my career a little more realstic to real life untill 2013 summer transfer window, I won the german cup, got to the finals in champions league and ended 3rd in bundesliga which is perfect for me.

Since lewandowski and gotze leave dortmund I have sold both, sadly could not sell both to bayern munich ( for the realism ^^) ) but sold lewandwoski for 58 million to bayern munich and gotze for 60 million to chelsea which are great prices for both giving me some spending money.

I have made the next purchases to power my striking and midfield force due to losing lewan and gotze :

Kevin de bruyne for 18.7 million
Christian Eriksen for 22.5 million rising to 31.5 million
Podoloski for 30 million
Christian benteke for 28.5 million

I have tried purchasing players according to many transfer rumors on football transfer league site, again for the realism.

Now, podolski is my usual striker where benteke is usually subbed in when I am on a nice lead to gain more experience since he is not close to his full potentional yet.
I need a better striker, maybe a younger left back and right back and a right wing, I prefer if the players have pace, accelration and good passing since this is dortmund playing style.

Who can you suggest me for borussia dortmund?

Thanks |)

dont know any suggestions but £30M for Podolski he like 28 isnt he bit overpriced :S

still a great player and his finishing, pace, accelration, passing and other stats are perfect for borussia

Is that in £? If so i think you really ripped yourself off there mate

Fair enough,that's not bad then.

Anyway, if you want another young striker i recommend looking at Benzia from Lyon.

I tired singing him and they ask for 28 million, I am not paying that lol, someone else maybe? with good passing/pace/accelration

still a great player and his finishing, pace, accelration, passing and other stats are perfect for borussia

Podolski is really good on FM, but that is way too much mate! You could of got him for around £9m!!!

Striker - Kevin Volland from Hoffenheim
LB - Jetro Willems at PSV
RB - Danilo from FCP (if you can get him)
RW - depends if you want someone similar to Blaszywotsit or more of an inside forward? For an IF, Wellington Nem. For a winger, Valencia at Man U (might be too old for you) or Schelotto at Inter.

Striker - Kevin Volland from Hoffenheim
LB - Jetro Willems at PSV
RB - Danilo from FCP (if you can get him)
RW - depends if you want someone similar to Blaszywotsit or more of an inside forward? For an IF, Wellington Nem. For a winger, Valencia at Man U (might be too old for you) or Schelotto at Inter.

PERFECT STRIKER Thanks!

Ill check the others too

I tired singing him and they ask for 28 million, I am not paying that lol, someone else maybe? with good passing/pace/accelration

Can't think of any strikers of the top of my head but i have a few suggestions for wingers; Wellington Nem, Bernard, Douglas Costa.

As herne79 said Jetro Willems and Danilo are both very good fullbacks with a lot of potential, they'd fit in well at Dortmund

Hi so I just beat one season, making no purchases on the 2012 summer and 2013 winter sales to make my career a little more realstic to real life untill 2013 summer transfer window, I won the german cup, got to the finals in champions league and ended 3rd in bundesliga which is perfect for me.

Since lewandowski and gotze leave dortmund I have sold both, sadly could not sell both to bayern munich ( for the realism ^^) ) but sold lewandwoski for 58 million to bayern munich and gotze for 60 million to chelsea which are great prices for both giving me some spending money.

I have made the next purchases to power my striking and midfield force due to losing lewan and gotze :

Kevin de bruyne for 18.7 million
Christian Eriksen for 22.5 million rising to 31.5 million
Podoloski for 30 million
Christian benteke for 28.5 million

I have tried purchasing players according to many transfer rumors on football transfer league site, again for the realism.

Now, podolski is my usual striker where benteke is usually subbed in when I am on a nice lead to gain more experience since he is not close to his full potentional yet.
I need a better striker, maybe a younger left back and right back and a right wing, I prefer if the players have pace, accelration and good passing since this is dortmund playing style.

Who can you suggest me for borussia dortmund?

Thanks |)
One Word Lukaku !

I was just about to suggest Lukaku but it seems I've been beaten to it.

The guy is an animal, scores 35+ league goals for Chelsea on my save.

Neal Maupay, Ademilson, Benzia, sassa (bottafogo youth)

Hey just came back to say thanks for all suggestions and I did what some of you suggested, I sold benteke and podolski after only scoring 28 goals toghter in the season, I bought lukaku who is now my main forward so far with 18 apps and 16 goals 7 assists doing great, jetro williems who have been playing for the second squad had 14 apps and 11 goals, decent. Danilo and jetro williems are doing great in the the second squad borussia dortmund B.

I am still in search of a good winger I could not get wellingtom nem due to his high value, they ask for about 60 million and due to poor last season because of podolski and benteke not scoring enough I haven't won any cup and have a small budget.

So what I need is probably a fast winger like blazowoski maybe even a young one 18-20 years old with good pace and passing that can develop in the second squad.

Another one i probably need is a new goalkeeper as mine is 33 years old nearly.

So in short I need a new future winger and goalkeeper to power up my main squad if injurys strike.
I also need some better players for my second squad who ended up 17th last season almost dropping off the german third division.

Anyone got some ideas who can i bring in? both to replace my goalkeeper for main squad and winger and also some players to my second squad because they are doing really bad.