Pottsy

Reaction score
I got promoted in my first season, in the Championship now with a £1.2 Million budget, any ideas?

I have two decent strikers but apart from that the whole team could do with a bit of a shake up

Cheers

Glad to see Yeovil in the Championship I always do reallly well with them, but when I dont manage them they get relegated.

What is your line up and subs?

I seem to get exactly the same results, in my last save as Chelsea they were relegated twice in two years :S

The season hasn't started yet

GK - No one yet
RB - Alcock
CB - Stam
CB - Virgo
LB - Smith
CDM - Bezarez (Free Agent)
CM - Pogba (On Loan)
CM - Chris James (Free Agent)
St - Brandy
St - Chris Brown
St -

Subs-
Bowditch
Myrie-Williams
Ayling
Upson
Huntington
James Wallace
Welsh

For Gk, I like to go and get Josh Wagenaar (if your a Yeovil fan you will remember him).
Upfront I have Bowditch and Brandy, and mix it up with a young premier league striker on loan, have you got a parent club?
What did you do with both Williams?

For Gk, I like to go and get Josh Wagenaar (if your a Yeovil fan you will remember him).
Upfront I have Bowditch and Brandy, and mix it up with a young premier league striker on loan, have you got a parent club?
What did you do with both Williams?

I've just had an offer accepted for Butland and I've offered a contract to Gilks who is a free agent. I sold Sam Williams at the start of my first season. And I'm in the process of selling the offer one as we speak

And my parent club is Manchester United, they won't loan me any of their stikers, I may try and get Borini from Chelsea again

Last edited: