Lampard 8

Reaction score
I am managing napoli
won the league
lost in the final of the ittalian cup on penaties
lost in the ECC final to chelsea 1-0

but i am in need of a playmaking CM/AMC. i have hamsik but he is a beast out on the left in either IF or W
i have had bids accepted (9mill Oscar, 10m eriksen)
wages the same
but i dont know what one to buy

any help would be apreiciated

Eriksen wins that hands down. very good playmaker

I have had one save with Eriksen but he was a flop so I sold him and brought Oscar who was average, so I would go for another target through my FM 2012 expeirience, but if I had to pick one, it would be OSCAR!

I have had one save with Eriksen but he was a flop so I sold him and brought Oscar who was average, so I would go for another target through my FM 2012 expeirience, but if I had to pick one, it would be OSCAR!
how can you flop Eriksen ? You can play the guy anywhere MC, AML, AMR or AMC and he rains assists. My teams always play better when Eriksen is in it.

I've seen that in recent years but he just played terrible taking terrible long range shots and missing easy passes

there is a slight chance of that happening, i had him in both of my arsenal saves.

in original arsenal save, he is beast. while in the other one, he still adapting to the squad. overall, i play him at the amc role as a playmaker. thats the right role for him. nothing else

I've seen that in recent years but he just played terrible taking terrible long range shots and missing easy passes

he not even good at long shot, both irl and in fm. stop short mate.

his flair and creativity is immense

i play him on the right wing i do he is best there ive done extensive testing with the player. When you look at his stats he is a born winger his strengths are his pace. I feel he is more involved in the game on the wing and he can be devastating. One season i clocked 78 assists with him its by far the most assists ive ever done with any player.

there is a slight chance of that happening, i had him in both of my arsenal saves.

in original arsenal save, he is beast. while in the other one, he still adapting to the squad. overall, i play him at the amc role as a playmaker. thats the right role for him. nothing else

Understand, but have you guys tried playing as Oscar, how's he?

Both are great playmaker, but Eriksen won't take you a eu-spot, so I recommend you to buy Eriksen

eriksen is a beast after first season when have bought him before as AMC/MC as DLP oscar is better as AMR scores and gets loads assists imo.