Who to buy start of 2nd season - Man UTD

Smurfychris

Reaction score
Ok I bought three players in the first season: bale, edmilson and fellaini, I'm working on a passing tacting using the guides in the tactics section, so probably need 1 amRLC or maybe 2, I also sold anderson and young, still have Nani and Valencia.

Also I should add that in this first season I'm playing with wingers, but want to try the three AMC a bit like Chelsea irl, next season.

Last edited:
alright mate im also united as for the wings i sold young tried my hardest for bale but they wanted 47 mill i thought no way search extensively for a winger thought of wellington nem but after the first season your looking 24 mill which i found disheartening after finding out i could of had him for 2mill at the start of the game but i came across andriy yarmolenko wow what a signing alright cost me 24 mill but stats aint that far of bale with 28 prem game 12 goals 5 assists aint to bad for first season considering he is still settling.i fond that wingers in the addition are limited compared to passed versions where you struggle to pick one cos they were all so good

Yeah basically, I bought bale in the first season he;s done great, But I'm changing to a 4-2-1-2-1 so going to sell him next season probably, trying to get bender in, looked at nem but he's like 15 mil valuation already lol

Try Rodrigo, I slightly overplayed him but I have him on the left wing but if I play with AMC's I have him has an IF, loads of assists & chips in with a good few goals

Here is who I bought at the start of the second season with my United:
Isco (24.5m)
Thiago (18m)
Gotze (26m)

I only got Gotze because he was transfer listed. That was Isco's release clause and Barcelona give up Thiago pretty easily.

Yes!! Totally agree. thomas muller also works well