who to buy with roma

nrg

Reaction score
Im going into my 2nd season with roma. Im playing 4-2-3-1.
3 central attacking midfield players. Only real change from start is purchasing matias ferandez in january. Ive now got 45 million to spend in summer but dont no who to buy. Was thinking of a new goalkeeper & striker but unsure of what striker to buy. Was looking threw some posts there & seen the likes of rossi & hulk & keirrison mentioned but would they still be good with my formation? Any other suggestions keeping in mind im only playing 1 up front?? Cheers!

get a adebayor type of player to play as your striker (speed,strength, heading,finishing)and for your keeper get igor akinfeev, mandanda, lloris

So i kinda need a big man by the sounds of it. Is the hulk big or yous just saying that because of his name? lol. I kinda want to keep the same formation because it worked well for me. So would buying the hulk be a step up from vucinic? Because he didnt exactly do a big pile for me last season. All my goals came from round the team but he didnt do much.

alberto gilardino, bendner, hulk or pazzini seem to fit the bill

Oscar Cardozo!!

yh i got him and i play 4 2 3 1

but okaka is my top scorer... i have him on Tug's training and he's an absolute beast for me! I sold vucunvic(however u spell it)XD

What is tug's training? I might try for Hulk. If I do would I be best clicking the target man option? Ive never really used this option before so dont know how well it works??

dnt get hulk! you need a target-man with that formation. get Cardozo,Huntelaar,Adriano or Laurito! they are all immense!

vagner love aguero neymar gladkiy( ukraine about 23 or 24) lavezzi

need a fast skillful striker or a big guy if playing just one striker