dobba1988

Reaction score
Hi all

I am currently half way through my first season with Sunderland going quite well in mid table which is where I wanted to be come the end of the season.

Next season however I would like to crack on and maybe push for Europe (Europa League not Champs League). I will be losing players like Ki and Borini who I currently have on loan. I really need to replace Ki with someone who can play CM as an advanced playmaker. Also a CB wouldn't go a miss with o'shea and Brown getting on a bit.

Cheers

for Cm try Tibbling,Johansen Stefan,check if Fernando from porto is avaliable for approach to sign,Sean Murray is really good as playmaker for me...
for Cb Erazo,Dier,like above Strandberg or Munoz,Tobio Fernando...

Hasn't Ki got a ?2m clause in his contract to sign permanent?

CB: Bellusci (Catania), Alberto Masi (Juventus i think)
CM: Have a look in Argentina, Sergi Roberto (Barcelona), Gionvanni Dos Santos (might be available for cheap or free)

hector canteros or bertolacci for MC
Bellusci or Aymen Abdennour for CB

Canteros 2-3mil
Bertolacci 2-4mil
Bellusci 1-3mil
Abdennour 4-8mil (unless his side gets relegated then alot cheaper)

in my opinion these players are far better than the other suggestions posted, all these players develop into good CL players and you will make profit on all of them.
[h=3]http://www.google.com.gi/url?sa=t&r...h9rY_dYs12i3siKBHCgHP2A&bvm=bv.60444564,d.ZG4[/h]