woody_avfc

Reaction score
i was wondering who i could by, i have just been promoted to premiership in first season with bristol city in first season and nee players to fill theses positions. i hva 9mil to spend from sellinf alot of my senior squad and reserves.

i need an dm,st,amr

Thanks in advance

for amr i'd suggest you to take a look at Michael Kightly from wolverhapton, he should be a decent premierleague right midfielder

yea he should be a fairly desent player for you i would say about 3.25mil for him

have a look in every team in the prem...i find that players that are unhappy...or just not playing regularly will go for very cheap (i got michael dawson for my ipswich team for 2.5mil just because he wanted first team football) have you looked at the teams that got relegated?
for the DM check out schneiderlin plays for southampton
For the AMR i reckon either jermaine pennant..gary o'neil or david norris(had an average rating of 7.2 in my ipswich team in the prem)
and for ST what about...benni mccarthy, cristaldo, Scott mcdonald

andy barrowman has been a superb striker for my wolves team this season played 19 games and scored 16 goals which i think is a pretty good record considering he only cost me 800k

also another striker to buy could be christian benitez who is a pretty decent striker im not sure about his record ill post them when i get back to fm

a right midfielder is michael kightly who has ben quality

Check Beckham if still available for MR . Came to me (wallsall) at third season. For someone younger and with more pace i would suggest u Fernandez Augusto from river. A cheap solution is Henri Lansbury as loan from arsenal

For dm position try Domagoj Vida from dinamo

For Striker would suggest Kevin Doyle (More like a lone striker tho), Saviola if he wants to come for you as he is on Real reserves and Dexter Blackshot from Hull