mikeyvilla85

Reaction score
Hello im am off work on long term sick so decided to pass the time id start a new campaign.
i have just finished my 2nd season with chelsea didnt win anythin in 1st year but got to f.a cup final and finished 2nd in leauge after my 2nd season i won the leaugue, f.a cup and champions leauge my team is as follows

G.K --- Cech , Cudicni
R.B --- Srna , Boswinga
L.B --- A Cole , Mattock , Tom Ruddock (regen looks class but ony 17)
C.B --- Terry , Fazio , S Taylor , Thiago Silver
M.C --- Essien , Lampard , Jo Mikel , Veloso , Moutinho
A.M.L --- Jovetic , Zhirkov
A.M.R --- Milner , J Cole , Balotelli
S.T --- Drogba , Henry , Vela , James Vaughan , D le Tallec

Im approching the new season and i am realy stuck with who to buy/sell
Lampard is now 32 as is Drogba and Henry would it be wise to offload now or would i still get another GOOD season out of then?

if not i feel i will require 2 new strikers, has anybody ever signed Mirko Vucinic from roma his stats look mint but they want a very high fee for him but will he score? same goes for Pato from milan!
will ASENJO (young spanish g.k) be a good backup for Cech as Cudicini contract is about to run out?

if none of the above are sutable plaese aid me in who i should go for Goal Scoring Strikers and young g.k wise (to be cech understudy are main targets) but any other players you have got quality from are also welcome!

(H)(H)

is le tallec doing the buisness for u m8?

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

in my opion sell drogba and henry m8 and buy pato and bojan and a player hu is always brilliant for me is valencia

he hasnt played many games because hes only still young but hes played 5 with 8 sub apperances and scored 3 but his stats do look like there getting better!

enyeama is a good back up gk

balotelli
bojan
milevsky(spelling)
john fleck

yeah actucally hes very good always scored vs me in the cl