Jake Shields

Reaction score
Hi people I am expecting to get promoted with southampton to the premier league this season. And although I have got two brilliant strikers in R.Lambert and B.Sharp. I thought I may need a more experienced pl striker. who do you recommend?

If you already have two brilliant strikers why not invest the money in other parts of the field? There should be a few decent players available of Free transfers who could do a decent job as a backup striker. Don't spend money you don't have to.

welbeck might come on loan in second season. macheda might come on a perm deal. check out the relegated teams to, they normally have a few decent players. jordan rhodes? he often can cut it in the prem league. van nistleroy? can sometimes get him on a free. fierro might be a good young backup. leigh griffiths was outstanding in the first patch, guess it depends what patch your using.

jay rodriguez! they signed him in real life, he can score 20+ goals in the prem on fm

Get Yaya SAnogo on loan, then snap him up when his contract ends at end of season.